Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best part of his recent posting is he's essentially telling the community, history will repeat itself. He's talking about selling a rental property to stay a float. These voluenteers are about to feel Braddys greed spell for 9999 pts of damage. I can't wait till they compare notes like the last team. The math won't work in thier favor or pantheons. Only big Brad will make out. Not that they'll get much

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Veeshan = Heavens
Xegony = Oxygen
Rathe = Earth
Fennin Ro = Infernno
Tarew (Marr) = Water
E'ci = Ice
Povar = Vapor
Coirnav = Corvina (a fish)
Tunare = Nature
Rodcet Nife = Docter Fine
Rolfron (Zek) = Forlorn

Drolvarg = Grav(e)lord
Nektulos = Skeluton
Felwithe = White Elf
Qeynos = Sony EQ

There are a lot more, but many are references to players/developers and really dull stuff like merchant tekrama = a market.
I seriously never noticed any of these except the Qeynos one. Guess I should probably donate to Pantheon now.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Obviously, at this point, there is a zero percent chance of this game ever seeing the light of day, which makes for a lot of yuks, but in the end makes me sad. There are absolutely no MMO's on the horizon that I'm even the least bit interested in playing. As much as Brad sucks at being in charge, I do like his vision when it comes to making MMO's. Whether it was by accident or not, I loved EQ, and as many problems as VG had, I enjoyed playing that game more than any other MMO since EQ. I doubt we'll ever see another MMO in that mold again, and I have no interest in playing loot pi?ata lobby games where everyone is handed a participation ribbon just for logging in.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Veeshan = Heavens
Xegony = Oxygen
Rathe = Earth
Fennin Ro = Infernno
Tarew (Marr) = Water
E'ci = Ice
Povar = Vapor
Coirnav = Corvina (a fish)
Tunare = Nature
Rodcet Nife = Docter Fine
Rolfron (Zek) = Forlorn

Drolvarg = Grav(e)lord
Nektulos = Skeluton
Felwithe = White Elf
Qeynos = Sony EQ

There are a lot more, but many are references to players/developers and really dull stuff like merchant tekrama = a market.
Jesus Christ. All this time.

Vitality

HUSTLE
God damnit this thread, I was fine not knowing what Qeynos was... for 15 fucking years... I can't unsee that shit now.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
Brad should just finally give up and start slinging blister packs
rrr_img_79158.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I predict that once this thing finally goes tits up Brad will try to DMCA that Vanguard Emu server being built and then try to appropriate the project for himself.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol..Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - The Pub at MMORPG.COM - General Discussion Forums at MMORPG.com

As a former Dev Nirrtix I would like to throw my view into the ring....
I started in the Dev game there as a mod just before the Sparkle era. Sparkle as mentioned was a character. I let it go as it did not at the time seem to affect me or the game. Then I started to hear about changes to the game like Removal of the Revanant class and adding Teddybears. Her lore consisted of 8 good gods and one "neutral god" (which does not sound like Everquest at all.) This was all bizarre but I tolerated it until as mentioned above Sparkle on her personal facebook page started posting radical stuff, like telling people not to trust their doctor, and anti GLBT stuff. People have a right to their opinions, but that was where I drew the line.
I protested her stances several times to no avail. She claimed she took the original thread down, which I messaged to Brad a week previously. I know Brad is busy, but that is something devistating that could end his game. Sparkle cared very little for the games community often dissing them when they disagreed with her. IF you sign up for the site look up the 3 strikes thread, where she shouts down some community members wanting to know what their investment is making. Problem is that many of us invested toward the kickstarter dream, not what sparkle was making.
When I left I posted a thread linking Sparkles posts on facebook and giving my goodbye. I wanted the community to know who was making their game. When I did so, it was deleted. I reposted it and it was deleted again and I was turned light blue (meaning my $250 investment was taken away for telling the truth without disclosing the NDA I signed.) I turned my information over to the rerolled.org site here. I posted the information to members on their profiles, then they locked my account.
After doing that I was IP banned. I do not get why they IP banned me. I could only look at the Pantheon site with my account locked. I could not even see private information..
Look at the Pantheon site at their wiki etc for lore. errors all over. This is totally unprofessional. I do not know about the $45000 issue I do not know all the facts behind that. I jsut know what was told by Brad and the others. I can tell you he (as he is the only true employee of Visionary Realms) robbed me of $250 for telling the truth about the game. Sad thing is until I breached the NDA to rerolled all of the information I gave was free on their site leaked by Brad, Radash and others.
For those unfamiliar with Visions:
Visions is the game that Sparkle has been working on for 9 years. Currently it is in Alpha...
Official website for Visions Visions
People listen to those of us who have been on the project. Brad always promises things like to be more active with the community. Then he is MIA for a month and posts once. He was hard for many of us devs to get a hold of.
I did the right thing, actually to help Pantheon as Sparkle was dooming the game. The game still has an uphill climb to be finished. With someone other than Sparkle in charge is a step in the right direction, but with how I was treated, would you invest in this game? The devs promise me I will be allowed back. When is that? They say Brad is mad at me. Brad I invested into your game.I guess my point is either allow me back or send me a check for $250. Do not tell me with that huge mansion built on Everquest money you do not have $250.
-Nirrtix (Former Pantheon Mod)

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
I have no intention to be back there, they will not let me back. They banned KTAM like 5 or 6 times with his dummy accounts.... Brad owes people money... especially people who he kicked for disagreeing with his "dream" changing into a nightmare. I know he will not give me my money back he has not given anyone theirs back.... He sits in his fancy mansion but cannot pay people their meager amounts pledged back? Brad is planning an Indygogo next. Why? He can collect all the money now. The reason is simple... it gets him more publicity for his "game," so he can take from those who pledged to make that. What is mind boggling is some who have donated $1000 are still willing to donate more despite all that has occured! I donated $250.. I said I would wait and see to donate more... things just got worse and worse. The ship has almost sunk. To turn around now is probably futile. That might have been the plan all along. Yet people still want to donate more. Why? They admire Brad because of Everquest... (rollseyes)