Parent Thread

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
When is this thread going to start being about teenagers? Babies and toddlers was so 10yrs ago. My daughter wants jeggings (spelling?) I don't know what the hell that is but it sounds slutty. Take her shopping and 90% of the outfits are slutty. I don't want to be over protective to an extreme but I don't want her dressed like she is ready to be picked up by Johnny49. what do? Most pant options seems to have gone to some form of thin skin tight material. Don't know if this is just something that needs to be accepted, my wife is now wearing which doesn't help my defense.

Oh and I shook the boob milk AND heated it up in a microwave so I have some bad parenting to make up for.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
When is this thread going to start being about teenagers? Babies and toddlers was so 10yrs ago. My daughter wants jeggings (spelling?) I don't know what the hell that is but it sounds slutty. Take her shopping and 90% of the outfits are slutty. I don't want to be over protective to an extreme but I don't want her dressed like she is ready to be picked up by Johnny49. what do? Most pant options seems to have gone to some form of thin skin tight material. Don't know if this is just something that needs to be accepted, my wife is now wearing which doesn't help my defense.

Oh and I shook the boob milk AND heated it up in a microwave so I have some bad parenting to make up for.
Mine is 13 and driving me absolute nuts. My wife gave her a bunch of old bras and it disturbs me that she fits in them and wears them. It's a necessity and everything but damn is having a 13 year old daughter just the start of 5 awkward years.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You also gave money to the board prostitute, so we know you have poor judgment. Have you tried asking in the GWBYHT, Blazin?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Friends of mine have had their kid potty trained since she was like 4 or 5 months old. I don't know how but it's true, I've witnessed it. They said something about sign language the kid can use to tell them it's time. Obviously this only works if you have a stay at home parent or a nanny/au pair willing to take the time and pay attention. She's 8 months old now and hardly ever has an accident.
This was pretty much the case for my son. His grandmother watched him during the day and she would hold him over the toilet every time his face looked like he needed to go. We had something like two dirty diapers over the next 18 months. He'd pee in them, but that's a lot easier to deal with. When we had to have him fully potty trained for preschool at 2 1/2 it took two days. We told him "Don't do that any more, use the bathroom" and took the diapers off and he was just like "Ok, no problem."

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You also gave money to the board prostitute, so we know you have poor judgment. Have you tried asking in the GWBYHT, Blazin?
What would I be asking in that thread and to be fair at the time I gave money to a longtime board moderator who would go on to become the board prostitute. Thanks for staying on my nuts about it.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Mine is 13 and driving me absolute nuts. My wife gave her a bunch of old bras and it disturbs me that she fits in them and wears them. It's a necessity and everything but damn is having a 13 year old daughter just the start of 5 awkward years.
My daughter looking more like a women at a scary rate and I know its cliche but I really am not ready for it.

And yes Izo I gave Lori money (I'll just put this in every post for you to help save time)

iannis

Musty Nester
You need to get out in front of this and start lots of left-handed racist comments about the Irish and ze Germans. Start planting those seeds that you actually want her to be dating blacks and Mexicans, and if she brings home a white dude it will shame three generations of proud progressives.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm just going to shake my wife. That way the milk comes out pre-shaken. Just don't shake too much. Nobody wants titty butter.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My daughter looking more like a women at a scary rate and I know its cliche but I really am not ready for it.

And yes Izo I gave Lori money (I'll just put this in every post for you to help save time)
Which is why I have him on ignore. He has nothing worth posting and despite this being the "grown up" forum he is allowed to freely roam and troll it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The wife and I build up a couple ounces of milk via pump so I can do one feeding independently of her and she can get her first 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep once labor began. Two minutes after jimjim eats everything she walks in and says "my boobs are full. let's pump jesse" all Heisenberg style.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The more she pumps/feeds the more she produces but I am sure you read that.

When she wants to stop she shoves a cabbage leaf into her bra. Be careful though the milk will literally sour inside her and her ducts can clog and create a lump and all kinds of other complications leaving her nipples oozing pussy green and black milk and a hard lump in there that radiates infected heat. That is a while from now though.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Clogged ducts are not laughing matter either. My wife had one and she would of rather gone through labor again and she did it al natural. Incredibly painful.

As for the pumping, we pumped, it worked really well. Some woman put out like a cow, others not so much. My suggestion is to keep with it as long as she can as it will become a total PIA when she goes back to work. The less she does it, the less she'll produce and eventually it will dry up. YMMV.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My wife had to go to the ER for her clogged duct and her entire boob was hot to the touch and her veins were all ugly and I couldn't look at it for a few weeks, definitely didn't get it anywhere near my mouth!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah she's been doing well today. Still hasn't had her post-birth BM though, just gave her 2 tbsp of mineral oil which is like a last resort.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our daughter pooped all over my wife like an hour after she was born. I wasn't in the room fortunately.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Breastfed newborns are extremely efficient at digesting breastmilk so long periods between bowel movements can be normal. I don't remember how long it was before her first BM but for the first two months my daughter was only having one once a week. As long as they don't appear to be in discomfort and are gaining weight I wouldn't worry too much. A little poking around with a rectal thermometer can help get things moving along if you need some peace of mind.