Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Did 2 runs of Fortress T17 with 2 ambish scarabs / 1 rarer strongboxes / and one chance to reopen, even though I have the atlas for it.

Got a ton of worthless div cards, even with the more strict filter. At least I can basically facetank the boss on that one, but rly wanna find a nice come up so I can upgrade my dmg :(

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
So in the interest of gaining damage without an insane investment, is it smart to try and max ele / chaos resists on ONE ring so I can use the other for crit multi and such? A lot of my gear is deoendant on certain stats like resists / int / str that makes it really tough to find an upgrade that wont fuck me over.
Yeah somewhat common to do. Yeah typically getting 1 attribute roll on a ring works fine. You can also get attributes on like helmets, boots, gloves, etc, but those attributes are going to be limited to the base of the armor spot. So you can only get dex on an evasion base, etc. So typically easier to have one of your rings with an attribute roll.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Finally finished leveling up to 98 so I can get my 2nd large cluster setup in place. Gained an absolute mountain of damage finally with 2x split personality in the mix, hit nearly 2400 str.

Could still gain another ~30% damage with a proper elevator warlord hat, but those are looking to cost like 40-50 divines and I just don't really feel like I need the damage at this point unless I wanted to start grinding ubers, but that sounds fucking awful.

Build is 10/10 tho if you can afford it - plenty of attack speed to feel good, mega fast leap slams etc, tanky enough to survive in T17s if you avoid the entirely unreasonable mods, damage is excellent even vs bosses and fissure clears screens all on its own while you're mapping.

I wouldn't attempt it with less than say, 20 divines, to cover the cost of a couple of synth bases + replica alberons though. You could do it with brutus I think but it's a lot worse. If you wanna feel even faster can swap out the replica frostbreath for a brightbeak at the cost of ~30% damage or so, which honestly may be worth it just for the general quality of life having such insane attack speed.