Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have looked through the builds for a starter, BF/BB is my jam. But I think I might play that post-starter.

I've decided on this, as it looks promising besides being a new build...

That looks interesting overall. Allthough i think its a bit of a stretch for him to claim he can run RF. With just 5k hp you'll burn for 1125 damage/ second (22.5% of your total life/second). Stone golem won't do enough to counter that. Even with anima stones and primordial chain, which are probably too expensive for majority of people to get quickly even if thats probably not something too hard for you.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why do I see a lot of people saying DD? Isn’t that as ass to play as usual hardcasted?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
He's easily in positive regen territory just with a quick glance here from stone golem regen alone. It scales up a ton with 4 golems up, and all your defenses reduce RF damage as said above.

Elementalist shield won't help with RF since the aegis stuff is from hits only.

Even still this build looks like a fuckload of work to end up with essentially 0 defense and some like B- dot dps from flame wall?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Why do I see a lot of people saying DD? Isn’t that as ass to play as usual hardcasted?

It's the same play style as bladefall + blade blast. It's only 2 buttons, not sure why everyone rags on it as being clunky.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's the same play style as bladefall + blade blast. It's only 2 buttons, not sure why everyone rags on it as being clunky.
Yeah but doesn’t BF do enough damage to clear some on a 4L? Desecrate isn’t doing shit for damage.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's easily in positive regen territory just with a quick glance here from stone golem regen alone. It scales up a ton with 4 golems up, and all your defenses reduce RF damage as said above.

Elementalist shield won't help with RF since the aegis stuff is from hits only.

Even still this build looks like a fuckload of work to end up with essentially 0 defense and some like B- dot dps from flame wall?
What defenses does he have? Did i miss something? He only has 75% resists as far as i can tell and in pob if you click some more life nodes his regen goes negative.
The reason his life regen is still positive when you look is because he has only 2.6k life because he only has 75 life on his helmet and 110% inc life and nothing else.
if you look up RF on the wiki you can find this.

RF.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Self cast bf bb sucks too. You can get clear with just bf but I was never a fan of the delay on the skill. Coverage sucks too until you go woke.

Caliane

yeah, you can take the wandslinger firewall, and build something else. there were a few people calling that guy out. try one of theirs. wandslinger+flamewall is not a new idea.

the RF thing is odd. why even? adds nothing to his build.
Thinks golem effect is pumping his stone golem regen to counter it? wha...? again, only with his 2k life..
only other def is moderate shield attack block. And 9 golems..
which... this is a golemancer build.. "league starter", bunch of golem jewels. ok.

Caliane

Give me some deadeye suggestions. Aside from my tornado shot idea, or shattering steel which I tried in endless delve.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Quick question: is there a nice midgame to T16 viable (can be costy) TOTEM build, that is not Siege Ballista and does not depend on Soul Mantle-two ring-to avoid-cursing-yourself-mechanic? And no Arc totem, please. Again: does not need to be cheap, I can stomach grinding EXs etc.

I saw Mathil's Divine Ire totem build, that looked super entertaining but looked very difficult to gear (+1 minimum frenzy charges on rings and amulett, crazy wand with gain phys as lightning and whatnot).

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Quick question: is there a nice midgame to T16 viable (can be costy) TOTEM build, that is not Siege Ballista and does not depend on Soul Mantle-two ring-to avoid-cursing-yourself-mechanic? And no Arc totem, please. Again: does not need to be cheap, I can stomach grinding EXs etc.

I saw Mathil's Divine Ire totem build, that looked super entertaining but looked very difficult to gear (+1 minimum frenzy charges on rings and amulett, crazy wand with gain phys as lightning and whatnot).

Take a look at the official boards, there's plenty of builds on there.