Path of Exile

Ryanz

<Banned>
Let this be a lesson. Don't get really drunk and start typing on your other monitor while your char is sitting in hostile territory. That just happened.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Let this be a lesson. Don't get really drunk and start typing on your other monitor while your char is sitting in hostile territory. That just happened.
The only spec I alt tabbed without TP on was summoner stuff, the zombies can generally clean up whatever aggros np, but yeah I've seen weird shit where you just stand in one place for 10mins, and then suddenly something aggros. I guess stuff wanders pretty far from their spawn point or whatever.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Especially with tempests you dont want to look away. Lots of random elemental effects that chunk you pretty hard.

Day 2 went pretty well. Chaining Zanas with a 20 rogue exile tempest on one and a +50% xp tempest map chain done.

1noOvY6.png

Ryanz

<Banned>
Yea, I love the fact that Malachai is difficult, but it's the kind of difficult that can't be countered by a players individual skill in playing the game. There is just so much going off and not enough room to actually dodge it appropriately. In no way do I want him nerfed so he's easy, but I think a larger room to actually be able to avoid stuff would be a good start. Fight right now is just a straight up tp in and out fest.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I love the fact that Malachai is difficult, but it's the kind of difficult that can't be countered by a players individual skill in playing the game. There is just so much going off and not enough room to actually dodge it appropriately. In no way do I want him nerfed so he's easy, but I think a larger room to actually be able to avoid stuff would be a good start. Fight right now is just a straight up tp in and out fest.
Haven't done A4C/A4M yet so I'll reserve judgement. My tentative opinion is A4N is likely too hard; Normal ought to be relatively easy and pleasurable even for people objectively bad at the game. I don't think a new (or bad) player is going to have a good time in A4N. Which substantially lowers the chances they continue with the game.

That being said, people tend to watch streamers do this shit undergeared/underleveled and leap to conclusions. I used a lot of TPs, but I was playing a SA ranger with 0-20% resists, terrible bow, and was 1 level below the zone. If I was doing this "for realz" on HC, I'd have spent more time farming before attempting the final boss. As I did in the past, when Vaal/Piety/Dom were the gateways to the next difficulty.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
My tactic has been simple - I tried tempest and leveled to like 7 and was instantly annoyed with the tempests once I got to the ones that randomly made me tiny and lose a ton of hp. Figure this is like beyond where it will be bullshit the first couple of days before they balance it a bit so I just decided to stick to Warbands instead. Playing a summoner named Allana ingame so if anyone playing from EU wants to go mapping I'll be down tonight, just need to clear out act 3 and it should be cool

P.s. wtb midnight bargain!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Day 3. Annoying day, mapping is still terrible and hasnt improved much since beta. Spent most the day running 70-71s as a mid 80 character. Had to start yolo alcing 71s to make any progress into 72-73s. Its starting to remind me a lot of nemesis when you had to blow a ton of currency on maps to get anywhere. The entire system is just garbage. Have to work during the week so my time in game will go way down and Im just about ready to call it anyway. It was fun for a few days though, these resets are always a lot of fun when everybody is rushing up.

JHazhf9.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
Saw you in group with Bob (pig slop) when doing some trades byrr. Pretty neat you got in with those guys for a bit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I presume these mumblebros are like the AIM chat of PoE hardcore leagues

I offer my strong back and squirely services. What aura shall I be running today on the farm run m'lord?