Path of Exile

Caliane

I can't believe this is not a button yet...
Type this in, when you log in.

/claim_crafting_benches

This command will claim the crafting benches of all level2+ masters even if they are not in your hideout.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
No, I skipped most of those because I thought they were end game crafting only. Guess I'll try again. I have a problem of hoarding most currencies and not using them. Hope Vorici's crafting is that useful. His missions are ass.
Free exile loot fountain is an ass ? His missions are much more manageable than they used to.

Never hoard currency instead of mastercrafting, what else you gonna with trans/alts/augs ? It's not like they are worth much and actually getting to the endgame is kinda worth it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Free exile loot fountain is an ass ? His missions are much more manageable than they used to.

Never hoard currency instead of mastercrafting, what else you gonna with trans/alts/augs ? It's not like they are worth much and actually getting to the endgame is kinda worth it.
No idea, bad habit of mine. Save stuff in case you need it later.

Vorici's missions where you have to pick a chest while a dude beats on you is annoying. And if you have too much AE dps, killing a dude's guards but not the dude is also annoying.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Shout out to Xalgoz for the 5link chest he gave me today.

You are a real bro!

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're welcome good sir, may the exalts flow for you!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

exact? no.

Timeline

February 14: The Fall of Oriath Announcement.
February 16: Legacy League/Content Update 2.6.0 full details.
March 3: Legacy League Starts.
Late April/Early May: The Fall of Oriath Beta begins.
June-July 2017: The Fall of Oriath full release.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Would this league only last 3 months as usual or run until right before the expansion and a new league? The have not had a large gap between leagues for quite a while I think.

khalid

Unelected Mod
No way they have a large gap between leagues. Last time they extended to the expack with a flashback league. Given this is a "legacy" league it would seem to make sense to extend this until the new league goes on.

Having lots of fun this league with wither CWC chaosstorm. Bouncing around low-red maps, lvl 89, should hopefully have the currency to buy a 6link tonight. Only downside of build is that its clearspeed isn't that great, but boss damage is off the charts.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Finally made it past my personal A4 Cruel hurdle! I've been having a ton of fun with Flicker Strike but I'm having a big problem determining why I can't flicker strike.

I ran out of frenzy charges? This usually doesn't happen except when I get really lazy and decide to go in empty into a big pack and depend on Terminus Est to crit in the first three hits. With 50+% crit chance, this seems to happen more often than it should.

Something stunned me.

Server can't make up its mind where I am and my character temporarily pauses. Or worse, he keeps pinging around but not actually registering any hits.

The screen fills up with spell effects(breaches usually do this) and my FPS takes a dump.

Aside from that, lots more fun my 4th:rolleyes: trip through the mid 50s. Probably helped that I did all the side quests and areas as I leveled so that I was constantly over the monster level. Also, prioritizing resists and then HP. I think I was falling into the dps noob trap even though I should really know better. D3 does not prioritize defense, at least while leveling.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Go to options and switch to lockstep mode, unless you are playing on shit connection (wifi, mobile)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Spent $100 last night on mtx. GG, GGG.

Every league I put in 2 weeks worth of solid play time I typically drop 40 bucks on ggg. They've earned it in spades. This is the epitome of great free to play and I like supporting it.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Saw this yesterday during the server restart lol is all I can say.
Yeah it looked neat, although I think it might actually disapear with the future poison/double dip changes they have since it's the result of some weird interactions where stuff that dies from poison is credited as kill to you even if you didn't apply the poison yourself, at least from what I understood. I assume they're unfucking poison and dots in general for 3.0 so it might not work anymore.