Path of Exile

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh that completing the 36 challenges stuff gets interesting when you get down to needing the last few.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Totally. I mean, I guess my personality doesn't lend itself to that. I certainly want to have fun, I guess if I had to do something really concrete this league, it would be to break 600 depth delve and for once completing the 36 challenges. The highest I think I've ever made it before was 27?
You might find 600 difficult. It's in the "end game grind" challenge.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just FYI, that Spiritual Aid node is good for builds for utilizing secondary damage, which is typically hard to scale. I know, this is pretty "duh" but you can fall into this trap for existing builds. I'm playing a build that worked last patch(probably patch before it too), I just forgot graft in the new nodes. Now a 10% inpulsa explosion does 70% of the mob's life, at the very least.

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Just FYI, that Spiritual Aid node is good for builds for utilizing secondary damage, which is typically hard to scale. I know, this is pretty "duh" but you can fall into this trap for existing builds. I'm playing a build that worked last patch(probably patch before it too), I just forgot graft in the new nodes. Now a 10% inpulsa explosion does 70% of the mob's life, at the very least.

Awesome! I also noticed that I thought about going to ele crit, but I also have overload, which means I cant crit, so I can't really do that. I'll look at spirital aid, as inpulsas is a large source of damage for me.

BTW, I recorded this, I mean.. if this is a "slow clear" speed, I dunno. It's fast eenough for me at least. And don't yell at me for 20% the map. Should have just forget that a lot. :)

Caliane

yeah, im sure there are a few builds that "all damage" node is kindof broken for, which has not be quite sussed out yet.

Even on a basic level with like say, static strike cast on crit. usually you have attack damage, spell damage, elemental etc.... Projectile cast on crit is forced to scale projectiles to scale both the attack and spell. Spiritual aiding general damage means it benefits melee, aoe, projectiles, damage over time, minions, etc.
You can mix melee, aoe, projectiles, elemental, physical etc, and scale them all.

Necro static strike cast on crit?..
its an aura for commander of darkness.
12% minion attack/cast speed.
40% skill effect duration
110% minion damage
Offerings effect you.

12% attack speed, and 110% damage from necro alone.

or it will be the basis for the next wormblaster, with cast on melee kill.

Last edited:

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTW, I recorded this, I mean.. if this is a "slow clear" speed, I dunno.

Gonna die a lot in higher tier maps and on higher end bosses, but if you're just shooting for 100 you can skip those. I'd be surprised if this character could take any of the Guardians in 6 portals. Crit low-life is where you need to take this character to drop Guardians, but that's gonna be super expensive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Gonna die a lot in higher tier maps and on higher end bosses, but if you're just shooting for 100 you can skip those. I'd be surprised if this character could take any of the Guardians in 6 portals. Crit low-life is where you need to take this character to drop Guardians, but that's gonna be super expensive.

Yeah So far I've been able to do t13 no problems, but I think 15 will be hard, 16 probably not doable. We shall see!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
T15 is a LOT easier than T16, I'd imagine you can do most if not all the T15 bosses.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't perfect. Then divined it one time into perfection $$

I doubt I'll get 10ex for it, but who knows.

1536615208012.png

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
re: guild chat

Here is my map, you can see as I marked the two cities, but if I went straight down I'd probably miss them.

I could still be missing things to the right as well. shrug. Zig zagging works for me though.

Second one here wasn't a city though, but had breakable walls with some nice chests.

1536621664932.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is all feels data, but I'd definitely skirt around horizontally at markers like depth 100, depth 150, depth 200, etc. Many people are reporting this is where the unique fights are being found for them.

And pro tip: if you unlock a "hidden" path, make sure you go flare venturing between that new node and the node that unlocked it. Those things are fucking packed with loot (usually resonators and wealth). Same to be said with majorly long delve nodes that are 2-4x longer than most nodes. VERY worthwhile spelunking those badboys. And if you're looking to do it safely because of bad azurite traits just go look at lower delve levels and do the same there. It's kinda fun getting capped sulphite then going to delve 50 and just going for hours while collecting 30+ fossils and 20+ raw chaos.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Nice tip, I'll try it. I have gone a few side paths, and so far so good. The fossils are quite abundant.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Keep an eye out in the guild stash. Have a couple of Ex of currency I'm going to dump off in there. Will break it up to give a variety of people a chance to grab some.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Thanks for the link. I had a key drop for me in delve mines do I keep or sell for 4.2 EX?

How bad do you need gear? If you want a new character soon or still need high price items, for sure sell it. If you're out of easily accessible major upgrades, use it. Some one was crunching the math on it and it's like 2% chance to get a headhunter which is worth 70ex (at the time at least) and there are other items worth multiple ex too. And with the chance at up to 3 drops from it, the keys are probably priced fairly accurately to their true value.