Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
An exalted orb just dropped for me in the cartographer mission to break breaches!

Funny that happened to you today, because also today, I had a Chayula breach during a Zana break breach mission as well and got a drop of a Simple Robe.

So I was like yay a tabula. Whoops.

1536719017558.png

I don't know what to price this thing at though. I don't trust the market atm.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If the green was another red or blue it'd be a good summoner chest, but green supports are kinda meh in general. I guess faster attacks or something, say for summon skeleton+minion damage+melee phys+empower+multi/splash/added fire.

Caliane

green-faster attacks, hypothermia for most most builds will work.

Blues can be an inc crit for most builds.
3 reds, probably a melee skill yeah. most spells going to have a hard time with 3 reds I think. but could support a melee summon, as noted.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every single color combo has different prices, youd need to search for those specifically under skin of the loyal. Those colors don't usually sell for much though, sold 50+ skins last league trying the Chayula farm on day 1 thing and lost money farming.

Used my first mirror since Breach League today, copied this

1536758212063.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Every single color combo has different prices, youd need to search for those specifically under skin of the loyal. Those colors don't usually sell for much though, sold 50+ skins last league trying the Chayula farm on day 1 thing and lost money farming.

Used my first mirror since Breach League today, copied this

View attachment 175845
Phys bow build? But why? Or are you converting everything to ele?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The most popular bow builds right now either use Windripper or +levels bows.

I've been playing a build that explodes pretty much all corpses and now I'm considering one that won't do that. How dangerous are those Unstable Wetas?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The most popular bow builds right now either use Windripper or +levels bows.

I've been playing a build that explodes pretty much all corpses and now I'm considering one that won't do that. How dangerous are those Unstable Wetas?

Entire reason I respecced to Tornado Shot was those wetas, ele hit wasnt shattering enough of them even though the damage it does embarrasses Tshot even with a mirrored bow. I'm not sure its just the weta's, its also the combination of map mods down there which can be brutal. Especially then pen combined with those weta pops.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hmmm, is there a way to deal with them besides shattering? I like shattering but it is limiting if that's a requirement for deep delves. I've heard some people suggest CWDT and an offering but I don't know how that would work.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw the guy on top of the solo ladder and the group on top just avoiding penetration mods by going sideways around those areas with those mods. That could be the legit strat, avoid the crazy weta spots with pen, fire dogs with the red darts, and the dusty tornado thing that can one shot you.

Ill be honest right now I dont see any reason other than laddering to not just go sideways at 270 and take it easy farming.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I saw the guy on top of the solo ladder and the group on top just avoiding penetration mods by going sideways around those areas with those mods. That could be the legit strat, avoid the crazy weta spots with pen, fire dogs with the red darts, and the dusty tornado thing that can one shot you.

Ill be honest right now I dont see any reason other than laddering to not just go sideways at 270 and take it easy farming.

I agree. I'm going to go to 300 for the challenge, I'd *like* to make it to 600, but I'm not really seeing the rewards for it. 270-300 range seems to be where it's at.

I did have a currency node do this to me, was kinda fun (7 chests). Cartographers chest had 4 horizon orbs and a harby orb.

1536859037726.png

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love my hopeshredder build as it was pretty cheap and I’ve been having a breeze thru t10.
Raged when I died to lair boss tho. Vaaling a map can just fuck it so bad. Twin bosses with inc speed and meanwhile I had temp chains and enfeeble cursed. Now I gotta run it twice more to get elder frag off it and I’m pretty sure lair is like 9c or something stupid right now. Also of course lost 30% xp too when I was close to level.
Anyhow takin a brief break now needed to vent and not play a bit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Slightly mad, slightly pleased. Last night I couldn't sleep and my brain was in full theorycraft mode. So I've been delving wherever the fossils are. Depth doesn't matter. I went sideways at like lvl 50 depths for 3 hours the other night and got nearly 100 fossils. So I wanted to make a character that was JUST for fossil hunting. Not to exceed depths of even 100, probably.

It came to me that infinite phasing would be good, so I checked raider and they get it with onslaught. So with Ahn's Heritage shield you can get -2 endurance charges from jewels and always have onslaught, AKA, always have phasing. So that was the easy part. The hard part was finding a 1hander ability for damage I didn't hate just for general clearing and for mapping to restore sulphite (FUCK THE QUARRY). I was looking at spectral throw and maybe ice crash (with precursors with +cold damage per frenzy charge) and so I googled Raider builds.

Like 9:30am this morning some dude already made my build. He's perma phasing raider with Ahn's, uses a shaper claw with x to x cold damager per dex, and cyclones. It annoyed me as I thought I was going to be a fucking pioneer, but dude literally beat me by like a 1/2 a day.

Forum - Ranger - [3.4] Ghost in the Delve - Permanent Phasing Cold Cyclone QOTF. 1M+ Dps for bossing. - Path of Exile

That's the build. I may end up tweaking it and probably making it is fairly new still. The freezing is great for shatter, cyclone allows you hit fast with the claw for +life, even in darkness, and perma phasing with QoTF just means you bypass everything anyways. Cyclone also lets you go through mobs, but I don't think it's necessary. The DPS looks slightly underwhelming and the clear in maps might be much more painful than my Consecrated Path Chieftan, but it should do.

Once I'm all set up I'm going to set up a timer and stream how many fossils I can find in X amount of time. I'm thinking with that build, at a lower depth, you'll be able to net 60+ fossils and 10-20 raw chaos per hour easily.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fossils can no longer grant Elemental Resistance prefixes. They now grant new mods for various item slots.

That's unfortunate. I was getting some 70+ fire resist gloves with scorched fossils.