Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You miss out on Undeniable(depending on the build, the attack speed can be nice) and stun and slow immunity. Depending on the build, Unbreaking and Unrelenting might provide tangible benefits too.

You can make up stun and slow immunity elsewhere, but that attack speed might be tough. I'm definitely going to consider it. That's the first reliable way to generate endurance charges.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I can't imagine manually casting IC etc- seems like a nightmare.

With all the shit going on in fights i'm not sure it will work - it would work on Aul and shaper but not syndicate shit. A good change would be the ability to fire off all your flasks at once legitimately but no, heres another fucking button for you to push every 10 seconds.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It doesn't seem to say you still can't codt IC, although I guess you'll need a higher codt to proc a decent enough version, and it's not 100% phys immunity(although it's also some ele reduction now so that's not completely garbage).

I think if you have both molten shell and IC on a jugg or whatever with high armor, rotating them you can probably keep 100% uptime and massively reduce all damage, but yeah it's some spammy skill bullshit adding up to the 5flask piano garbage.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
This game plays too fast for active defenses. Making a sixth flask is shit. When I die I rarely ever would have been able to prevent it because I had a button to push, one second I was alive the next I was dead. Failing a boss fight mechanic is a different story but are they positioning active defenses as the answer to not dodging shaper balls or Minotaur burrows and other various stuff meant to kill you? Either this has to have 100% spam uptime or it relies on too much luck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The problem with creep is they have gotten away from the original goal of a slow, punishing arpg into the speed demon stuff. Don’t get me wrong - very fun but now it’s DDR. Seems WoW has this issue.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This shit was long overdue, lightning strike won't suck as bad too as a result so melee buff, kinda

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
What about that large projectile in my pants? It does not fit thru even the widest doorways.
Anyhoo, if berserker is not gonna to be op as fuck, I will declare 3.7 as a failure

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
c51k5bkv8m131.jpg

MEH

I didn't think gladiator needed any help, so I wasn't expecting this. But this is like...almost worse. All the minor nodes lost 1 IAS, to promote two handed use?!?! The minor node to O&O still had one handed weapon damage, so good job there. And speaking of O&O...no sustain on bosses and the skill still performs like shit when paired with multistrike. Last time I played the class, I found it hard to sustain endurance charges while clearing because it was just plain hard to get a lot of kills with my offhand.

The "challenger" node feels like tailwind with different name slapped on it. And it's in a place that makes getting spell block, bleed explosions, and that node impossible. Pick and choose is good, but gladiator doesn't really have any other 2 pointers that make the choice feel good.

I really hate the tight coupling with game mechanics and ascendancies.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad ascendancy "rework" is a joke. How can it even compare to Chieftain now? Like...why even give it attack speed? Does bleeding or blocking scale with attack speed?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dusted off my standard dom blow guy from a few leagues ago. Bought him some improved gear but frankly melee sucks.

I have a few mistakes in gems and some shit under leveled but so far I’m realizing why it felt like a PITA to play it in red maps.

Guardian ascendency.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Glad ascendancy "rework" is a joke. How can it even compare to Chieftain now? Like...why even give it attack speed? Does bleeding or blocking scale with attack speed?
I think they had some changes to Bleed and Poison coming, maybe they'll remove the Bleed stacks unique or passive or both I forgot, and make Bleed naturally stack, so attackspeed in this case would be good. Otherwise it is a bit weird, it's not a bad stat obviously especially when dual wielding since you get more speed from that, but it does feel a bit weird versus getting raw damage, more ailment damage or something like that.

Seems kinda meh to me but I don't play glad anyway so no idea how it was before. Outmatch and Outlast I guess is alright if you play Cleave/Lacerate but for many skills it's gonna suck unless they force alternation. I mean it's just frenzy and 10%more phys which isn't that bad I guess but not great either.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what I need to happen. DUAL WIELDING 2H's!!!! Titan's Grip style, baby

• 1Dislike
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users