Path of Exile

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I assume in the expansion the Act1 flask rewards are the same? I need to roll up a ranger anyways to get some gems quickly in Act1 but you can still get a Quicksilver by doing the Medicine quest?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
mathil using it to do damage itself in his starter build I think

K. Yeah he didn't talk much about it in his video of starter builds, just said he was probably going to be starting with it and swapping to blade flurry if it sucked. I didn't follow beta or anything at all partly so I could get to experience it all fresh instead of spoiled. I suppose if I don't end up satisfied with the dps on boss fights then swapping in a storm call cwc on it might help with that, will have to see what kind of gems i'm going to want in it and what ends up being meh.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I assume in the expansion the Act1 flask rewards are the same? I need to roll up a ranger anyways to get some gems quickly in Act1 but you can still get a Quicksilver by doing the Medicine quest?

ya in the beta at least

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
K. Yeah he didn't talk much about it in his video of starter builds, just said he was probably going to be starting with it and swapping to blade flurry if it sucked. I didn't follow beta or anything at all partly so I could get to experience it all fresh instead of spoiled. I suppose if I don't end up satisfied with the dps on boss fights then swapping in a storm call cwc on it might help with that, will have to see what kind of gems i'm going to want in it and what ends up being meh.

He's streaming talking about the build now.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ POE SERVERS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

pretty all bow builds are easy peasy. not sure anything is new. LA is strong. Barrage is strong. tornado shot is strong. blast rain is strong.
yes, medicine gives a quicksilver. AND, den also now gives flasks.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It's about to get LIT, fam.

Edit: It will be lit after 19,448 other people get in before me. Le sigh.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Look for my name in lights.

*edit* oh wait u guys play softcore :-/

badass.jpg

Myst

Peasant
I'm an idiot and did not queue up earlier when I had the chance. That said, the queue went from 20k to 12k in 5 minutes.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a fucking retard. Logged onto other char to remove mtx and delete (not even sure you need to do this) then went to login screen instead of char select. 20k in queue now. fml

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user