Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What do you figure is the depth limit of your character in MF gear? It might be that pack and quant from deeper delves makes up for mf gear. Yes, that doesn't solve who you map with.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
am I doing this right???

delve..JPG

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
What do you figure is the depth limit of your character in MF gear? It might be that pack and quant from deeper delves makes up for mf gear. Yes, that doesn't solve who you map with.

I'm pushing 300 with the Heiro in MF with ease. I'm sure 500+ won't be a problem. On the ranger, I was farming lower depths before I realized I wasn't limited to yellow maps, pushed it to 270 before swapping to the heiro PP build. The ranger definitely has a much lower cap, but I've spent nearly nothing on it other than a lioneye jewel and frostferno, it's still using a quill--I had to use dynamite in cities which made clearing them no probs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've finally got my fully phased QOTF Raider cyclone character up and running. Currently delving I can get about 20 raw chaos and 40+ fossils per hour. I usually just look for tasty biomes, but I mostly fart around the monster lvl 55ish-50ish areas. The amount of chaos from wealths are ridiculous. They will nerf this. I'm blowing 30-50 chaos on items I don't even need just to see what I can roll because I know I can make it back in an hour or two.

Interestingly, my Con Path Chieftan is nearly as fast as my Raider with the massive HP regen from endurance charges. I use Kaom's Roots and just leap/con path around instead of just running while phased everywhere. Pretty close to the same and definitely better for going deeper. But if I'm just fucking around in low delves I'll 100% use my Raider as she also has Vaal Cyclone so when I get to the node I just hit that twice and it does all the killing for me!

MF is either the worst idea ever for this league or the best. On one hand, the amount of loot you get and currency from chests (not effected by IIQ/IIR) is absurd. MF builds though good aren't optimized like actual speed clear builds. On the other hand, if you're in a party and at depth 270+ you can probably get some absurd loot. The problem with this is it requires group play which requires cart hugging.

Overall I'd say a high mobility, high regen char is going to be the best if you're not just going as deep as you can.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Threw some alts at a base tonight and hit something decent with 2P/1S. Never done the crafting catarina trick to get the +1 gem / +2 bow gems before, know you're supposed to do it in between a regal and hit a suffix then exalt for the +1 gems. Question is will it brick into something else on the prefix if I did it now? Not terribly worried about hitting something non phys related on the suffix with a slam but would see if anyone else has done it before this way before I make the currency investment.
20180917234539_1.jpg

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
+1 to skill gems would be nice but that bow with just IAS is enough to do all content in the game with elemental hit. Mine for fire ele hit is the same but without the elemental damage and instead it has the deals double damage mod. When I slammed mine I got the physical as extra cold damage which isn’t horrible but it does nothing. Luckily enough that thing is good enough to use even if it hits horrible slams.

Edit - Ill offer 5ex for that bow as is =D

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
For leveling, map bosses, and bosses I use fire elemental hit on a shaper +2 with double damage, penetration, and added physical as cold (worthless to me). For cold I have the mirrored bow for deeper delves once im done leveling.

PM me in game if you want to sell the bow, im slammed IRL and barely checking here.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
+1 to skill gems would be nice but that bow with just IAS is enough to do all content in the game with elemental hit. Mine for fire ele hit is the same but without the elemental damage and instead it has the deals double damage mod. When I slammed mine I got the physical as extra cold damage which isn’t horrible but it does nothing. Luckily enough that thing is good enough to use even if it hits horrible slams.

Edit - Ill offer 5ex for that bow as is =D

Will sell for tasteful nudes. You'll also need a few outfits, I'll also provide a list of things that metaphorically, "I'd like to lose inside of you." Those items will not be lost metaphorically though.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sold a foil tonight that I had sitting in my stash for a week or two instantly for 40c (was gonna list for 5c), guy messages me a few mins later offering 5ex, says it would've been 390pdps with divines and 79% from vagan (i had the lower vagan on it)....... Time to kill myself.

Edit: Well, maybe the guy who offered me 5ex was trolling too cause the guy relisted it at 2.5ex (didn't divine it just changed vagan)

On a different note, are foils with high dps but a combo of phys/ele/chaos worth much? I rolled one that has 490dps atm but can go up to 535 with 52% multi and 7.59 crit.

Last edited:

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Korrupt Korrupt need help pricing this

Untitled.jpg

dual stat stick mods are common but this one with area damage, crit chance and multi seems good for BVbuilds, not sureif there is anything like it in league yet. gotta be atleast 4ex? thanks!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The crit chance doesn't matter for anything with bv or stat sticks in general since it only applies to attacks with that weapon. The multi is global tho and works for everything.