Penny Dreadful

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I don't see him being Jack at all.
I don't see him being Jack at all. I think it's very circumstantial. He admits to the baby kidnapping which is very clear he has no part of. I want to see that chick naked though who is second in command. The nakedness they show is very generic and I want to jizz all over her non-generic tits..

Devlin

Golden Squire
I found season one to be really slow going and very little of interest happened.

Season two though was absolutely fantastic, May 1st can't come round quick enough.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't wait for Season 3! I think this show is up there with GoT. It's a shame it doesn't have more viewers.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah it's strange to me how under the radar this show is, seems like no one I ever talk about shows with has even hard of it.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Penny Dreadful is certainly, underrated. Love the show. Still think episode 5 of season 1 (the one that explains Vanessa & Mina's relationship) is one of the best episodes I have ever seen.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I see he has a new manservant. I was hoping for some sort of bullshit rez since we never even learned much about Token's story.

Definitely looking forward to this.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This new trailer for season 3 is fantastic, looks like a solid budget increase. A lot of people are missing out on this show. Really good show. Anyone I have turned on to it really likes it almost just simply for it's freshness/maturity.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I am not sure how Eva has not won an academy award (or whatever). Amazing. The opening theme is equally fantastic. Can't wait to see some more werewolf on human sex action.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I am not sure how Eva has not won an academy award (or whatever). Amazing. The opening theme is equally fantastic. Can't wait to see some more werewolf on human sex action.
No kidding. I'm not sure there is a more fucked up, interesting, and powerful of a lead character as Vanessa Ives. Eva Green has put on a clinic for two straight years, and I imagine season 3 will be much of the same. And the opening theme is probably my favorite, song is stuck in my head as I type this.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Showtime released the season premiere early for season 3, and apparently to some rave reviews for the new direction. It's obvious they are really pushing this season. Haven't watched it yet because it's apparently an edited down version for the "free" preview. Prefer and wait till Sunday to see the whole thing.

Penny Dreadful | Season 3 Premiere | Full Episode - YouTubeHere it is.

Caliane

oh the episode up is edited down?

All around I liked it. The ending is a bit hamfisted. Like, when the first person says his name. that should have been enough. the final response of the attacker saying his name as well, was pretty corny.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really like the direction their going with the new season especially after it felt like the show may go off the rails around the end of last season. Like what they've done with Jekyll and actually managed to include India for the time period and not have it be pandering. Good to see Patti Lupone again as well.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
oh the episode up is edited down?

All around I liked it. The ending is a bit hamfisted. Like, when the first person says his name. that should have been enough. the final response of the attacker saying his name as well, was pretty corny.
Apparently there is about 10-15 minutes edited.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Show is still a slow burn but very well done. Watching the "Previously on" segments I didnt remember a lot of stuff or ever notice how much they made Ethan the protector of Vanessa. I find it odd the production on this show is very high but I have no friends that actually watch it

Jait

Molten Core Raider
For the past year this has been the show I tell folks to download. I'm a huge fan of GoT but it's better than GoT. Has been. Just don't tell those fans that.

Hopefully this season it'll blow up. Didn't see as much Billie Piper as I expected.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
its easier to get people into the show now that 2 season have past. Every trailer for this show makes it look like something its not.