Penny Dreadful

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Who is eva green?
bro i aint even trollin idk who this bitch is either, anyway im dying for stuff to watch netflix is stale as balls i dont wanna read through this last couple replies looks like spoilers all over, so watch season 1 because you guys said season 2 looks better or dont bother?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You need to watch Season 1 if you haven't. It's still a good season. It's not omgwtf hell yeah good but it's good.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Filler episode but was very good and gave us a lot of information on Vanessa/Witch's history.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
We're halfway through season 2 and Dorian Gray is still getting screen time. Can he make it 5 more episodes without a plot?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I actually like the actor but his story is fucking awful and then sugar coated with man ass

Devlin

Golden Squire
We're halfway through season 2 and Dorian Gray is still getting screen time. Can he make it 5 more episodes without a plot?
Really nobody is actually doing anything of substance but at least the rest of them hang out together bringing an ounce of cohesion to the show.

This show really pushes the limits of the human attention span. Great cast but holy shit move the story on for fucks sake please.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Wow so they really shifted gears this episode from 1st to 5th.

That was absolutely a good episode where shit paid off!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am really starting to hate Eva Green's voice in this show. It seems like such a trivial thing to dislike. That stupid gravelly thing she does is just annoying and I know it's on purpose because she doesn't do it in her previous movies.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Watched the most recent episode, why the hell can't every episode be that good

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yes..looks like they will end on a high note.

Not a bad season, a little up and down IMO.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Didn't like horse mouth franksteiny until last episode, that was so really good acting and an awesome scene.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just just binged season 1 and got up to episode 9 in season 2...so all caught up.

I was hopeful Chandler wouldn't throat rip the slave trader guy...I was not pleased.
frown.png

Devlin

Golden Squire
Last two episodes were what I was hoping the show was going to be so I'm really happy with the way things are progressing.