Penny Dreadful

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Based on his character I was led more into thinking he's getting bored with the situation. Dorian isn't so much a person as he is elemental in nature. He will latch on to anything that holds his interest. Next up Victoire.
Nice call. I just wish he would have dealt with the situation himself and shown more of his power that we aren't certain of. I have to hate him at the moment for joining up with the creepy stalker boys club and trying to make her a "proper woman" .. oh fuck off. Dorian doesn't care about that. Why doesn't he just kick them all out himself and find something else interesting to do? Is he really not powerful enough? Victor is repulsive, delusional and pathetic; can't stand him. Can't wait till Lily pretends to be cured and rips his arms and legs off, followed by his head.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What powers are you talking about? his only power is he cant die, thats pretty much it

Devlin

Golden Squire
Pretty sure his mistake was showing Lily his picture, if she wants to get at him all she needs to do is go and set it on fire.

Lily is probably a lot physically stronger than Dorian as well so I don't see him faring well in an fight with her.

Homsar

Its been a while but have they shown how strong she is? I know his first monster was was strong enough to put his fist through the chest of people

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is only two episodes left and they have to show Mr. Hyde so I'm expecting that to happen during this Lily thing.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Its been a while but have they shown how strong she is? I know his first monster was was strong enough to put his fist through the chest of people
Victor mentioned a couple of episodes ago that she's as strong as multiple men and she pushed the creature around a little last season.

I don't know what their precise deal is within the show but they're strong, hard to kill and I don't think they need to eat, drink or rest either.

Araxen

KMVDbbZ.jpg

She's so amazing...

This show can't end at Season 3 it just can't. I'm getting worried it's not going to be renewed.

Devlin

Golden Squire
They've introduced new characters this season that haven't even started to develop so I don't think the is intentionally winding down.

I'm a little worried that some of the main casts stories are coming to an end. If Vanessa has been turned I don't know what can be done about that, unless in the next season she just morphs into badass widow of Dracula on the team.

My wishful thinking is that they aren't announcing it's renewal so they don't spoil the last few episodes.

Caliane

season 10. Vanessa is now half-witch/vampire/wolfman/mummy/voodoopreistess/succubus/tengu/selkie/mermaid.

Araxen

They've introduced new characters this season that haven't even started to develop so I don't think the is intentionally winding down.

I'm a little worried that some of the main casts stories are coming to an end. If Vanessa has been turned I don't know what can be done about that, unless in the next season she just morphs into badass widow of Dracula on the team.

My wishful thinking is that they aren't announcing it's renewal so they don't spoil the last few episodes.
People are thinking she's doing the "Spy" route but I don't know. I'm confused on how to feel about her giving in though I can definitely see her finally saying fuck it. She's been through so much already.

Poor Dorian.... lol
OPSlo8L.gif

Devlin

Golden Squire
I think the boys just fucking off and leaving her on her own was a very poor decision.

The accents are pretty great on this show, I had no idea Dorian is an American and Eva Green is French.

Homsar

The moment Dorian knew he fucked up and was surrounded by a bunch of crazies was awesome. I didnt think he was going to take action that fast, cant wait for him to fuck up the one girl talking shit to him

Araxen

They are showing the last two episodes of the season tomorrow instead of one.