Pick a hooker

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I asked not to post faggotry, you posted unmasked faggotry.

Either try being funny or even more retarded, your mediocrity isn't doing you favors.
You really think asking people to take you seriously and not troll this kind of thread is something that would happen on this forum? What a fucking moron.

• 3Like
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
ancient aliens GIF

gorilla GIF

season 13 GIF

IMG_0747.jpeg

lol

• 7Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You really think asking people to take you seriously and not troll this kind of thread is something that would happen on this forum? What a fucking moron.

I always kept my word on this forum.

Why not right, I knew what I got into when I posted this.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Maaaaan I am going with the none option, I wouldn’t pay for any of those. Between scary tits and meth face hard pass.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You guys participated in the Mt.Dew "Hitler did nothing wrong" vote. You rigged a beauty pageant and got the ugliest bitch that could trick r treat over the phone to win. You discovered "The hoof", you made the Sam the Man thread one of the most epic threads in forum history and brought me to tears with Millie drama. Then a thread like this comes along and you all shit the bed...
1000001651.gif

• 4Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Have you tried going outside and talking to women? I know it's an outside possibility but I've heard it works.
Have you ever been to belgium. I'd recommend against this.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I’d just eat a Belgian Waffle somewhere and bounce to a better country

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You guys participated in the Mt.Dew "Hitler did nothing wrong" vote. You rigged a beauty pageant and got the ugliest bitch that could trick r treat over the phone to win. You discovered "The hoof", you made the Sam the Man thread one of the most epic threads in forum history and brought me to tears with Millie drama. Then a thread like this comes along and you all shit the bed...
View attachment 507436
If the lads really on the ball, he'll pineapple and mark the date on that ho.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Have you ever been to belgium. I'd recommend against this.
lol. I know exactly what you mean. The regular chicks seemed fine but the number of freaks walking around is pretty high. Reminds me of Portland.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God