Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
more like handguns vs. a bazooka

i also don't see a reason to have a dog past 50lbs.

When i volunteered at the SPCA, i walked, socialized a lot of different breeds, of course i hated shitty little shits the most, they are the most mal manor'd retards if they're given up for adoption, and they probably hurt as much as a paintball, maybe a bruise, don't even have to walk it off.

A GSD with some kind of intelligence, you could probably shame him into letting go of you, walk it off and spray some bactine

A fucking pitbull? i said no to pits, fuck that, every volunteer said no to pits, only workers even dared to socialize them, and do you know how silly it is to see a 5'1 woman put on a dog bite suit?

Ok think of it like knives vs shotguns. If you try to stab someone you still get charged with attempted murder just like if you try to shoot someone.

I mean, once a pit bull (or any of the larger terrier breeds) has been raised wrong it should just be put down. Trying to 'fix' them is such a colossal waste of time when there is no shortage of non-problem dogs that could be adopted out.

Just like people.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or they notice that a lot of Pits get shelterkilled/abandonded because certain types of people like to perpetuate a "KILLER PITBULL BREED" myth.

You can apply that to any animal and even to humans if you want to take your logic out.

Obviously, but it doesn't take much to raise a terrier wrong and end up with a dangerous animal, other 'dangerous' breeds you typically have to abuse or intentionally train for aggression to end up with a problem animal.

No surprise that both the edgelords and the shitlib trying to mock the edgelords would immediately go with the 'summarily execute humans' comment though.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Obviously, but it doesn't take much to raise a terrier wrong and end up with a dangerous animal, other 'dangerous' breeds you typically have to abuse or intentionally train for aggression to end up with a problem animal.

No surprise that both the edgelords and the shitlib trying to mock the edgelords would immediately go with the 'summarily execute humans' comment though.
yea, but you can abuse a stupid taco bell dog as much as you want and give it mega aggression, and it ain't gonna be able to do shit to you, physically.

it'll still follow you after getting mega stomped

do that to a pit, and you want have a leg no more.

a paintball gun will never kill you, unless you get shot with two balls up your nose and you choke to death, just like a shitty dog is no threat

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
do that to a pit, and you want have a leg no more.

No, a pit will still meekly follow after you just like the chihuahua. You underestimate how much abuse a dog will take without lashing out if it's coming from the master. That's probably a big part of people not realizing how dangerous their dog is (aside from them just being a dumbass wakandan in the first place) is because of how differently a dog acts around the master.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yea, but you can abuse a stupid taco bell dog as much as you want and give it mega aggression, and it ain't gonna be able to do shit to you, physically.

it'll still follow you after getting mega stomped

I can watch beheading videos but I can’t bring myself to watch that.

• 1Solidarity

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
No problem with bitch slapping the ever living fuck out of shit owners legally. I own a pittie-mix (boxer we think?) and while she is a sweetheart, I take full reaeppnsibility for her actions, big shits and all.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'd like to tack on trespassing charges for any cat owners that let them roam.

And animal abuse charges whenever they kill a bird.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So now as a result of calling the city on the Rooster owning fucks, one of the resident Mexicans that speaks semi decent English came by to tell me to "watch my back and my home" because he knows every Mexican in the neighborhood and they don't appreciate "new people causing problems". So now I have to worry about MS-13 lite burning down my home.

• 1Worf

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
32077043_1647666938602190_3232675807566495744_n.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So now as a result of calling the city on the Rooster owning fucks, one of the resident Mexicans that speaks semi decent English came by to tell me to "watch my back and my home" because he knows every Mexican in the neighborhood and they don't appreciate "new people causing problems". So now I have to worry about MS-13 lite burning down my home.

Buy a pit bull and teach it to crave beans

• 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

What Quaid said. Also, I hope you responded by telling them that you know every ICE agent in the area and that America doesn't appreciate "new people causing problems".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
The case for burning down their shit shack grows stronger.

I happen to own a case can if you want to borrow it.