Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To all that responded with my post, thankyou. I'm lucky to be in my situation.

With that said the back fat they locked in on are taking the longest to heal. It's a new injury and all I can say is, I Can't wait to be back to work.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

You should always have a knife on you but I think you made the right decision. Against two dogs a knife would be a last resort f they got you to the ground but if you're still on your feet then running either to climb on/over something or to find help is definitely what you should do.

Glad you're ok.
I hate thinking about this story but it's different. First bite doesn't register., Second attack you're lucky if you realize

Say all you want but me running Away saved me. I love big dogs but never seem them act like Pits or Rots

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Homsar

So animal control never got them and those dogs are still out there? Scary stuff.
I was on a walk, after hopping a random fence to escape. I now owe 15k to the hospital because I didn't check into the Va properly hopefully they work with me.

They charged me 4k each shot so I owe 16k for my rabies shots

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Yes, rabies shots are 4k each and you have to take 4. Glad I'm paying 16k for shit or hope not

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well I did say "I think you made the right decision".

Had any issues with hyper-vigilance while out in public since the attack?
Not since he changed his wardrobe

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of my techs had pits. She came home one day to blood everywhere. The female outside was in heat and her male ate through a metal door to get to her.

Siliconemelons

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Whenever I see some low IQ land shark owner cry about how their fur baby would never do nuffins, I show them this:

Despite being 8% of the population, they account for 69% of all murders.

Literally worse than noogers

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Whenever I see some low IQ land shark owner cry about how their fur baby would never do nuffins, I show them this:

Despite being 8% of the population, they account for 69% of all murders.

Wonder why most pitbull owners are nogs?

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Interesting pit bull hate group you linked there.

"In the 15-year period of 2005 through 2019, canines killed 521 Americans."

I had no idea the numbers were so low. 90 million dogs, 300 million people, and this happens on average 35 times per year. Even if you look just at the 18 million pit bulls, it's ultra rare. This shit is faker and gayer than covid.

But since I looked up the numbers, lets do this right. Despite being 20% of the dog population (per google), they commit 66% of the canine caused human deaths (per the hatesite you linked). What were the numbers for nogs again? Gotta remember that a dog is only going to get to kill one or 2 then get put down. The nogs get put back on the street to kill and kill again until someone finally kills them back.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
But those are just actual deaths. I'd rather not get mauled and live either all things considered. Quick googling shows 4.5 million bites reported per year, with 22% being from pit bulls alone. So I can get a pit and have a 0.3% chance of being bitten per year, or I can get dozens of other breeds and have 0.00% chance of being bit per year. Again, its not like there's a shortage of dogs to pick from or that pits bring something else to the table, they literally only bring violence to the table.