Planetside 2

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Emerald is gonna be wild.

Buzzcut is back with continent locks. Also devs hinted at a huge surprise in this patch.

Exciting times

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Emerald is gonna be wild.

Buzzcut is back with continent locks. Also devs hinted at a huge surprise in this patch.

Exciting times
He dubbed our outfit "pipe hitting Wakandans" so today we named our new TR altfit "Urban Pipe Hitters" with the tag P1P3.

Three words for you Emerald.

rrr_img_69765.jpg

The Prowler spam shall be glorious.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

This faggot is back? He did more to fuck up the community on mattherson than any dev or player since. He was like a fucking cancer.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

This faggot is back? He did more to fuck up the community on mattherson than any dev or player since. He was like a fucking cancer.
Yep TE will be back today.

"Bad bad bad your all bad"

Lol @ that video.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
At least TR will win more alerts for now.

TE is a pretty badass vanguard type force, they usually win and they are usually the focal point of the attack. BCP is a total tool but the dude is a killing machine and his people are pretty good at what they do. I've rarely seen a figure dominate a game like Buzz since, well, prolly since Furor and FoH heydays.

I like they idea of having them back and being the "Main Tank", Buzz has some serious taunt and aggro. DA and NNG and the other elite VS outfits will have to directly counter TE with everything they have. It allows outfits like VG to be alot more effective in our Rapid reaction type stuff and it lets big zerg outfits like AoD be less harmful in their disorganization and badness.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Basically every single person in the game wants to kill Buzz, so he simply makes his presence known somewhere so that other groups can take advantage of that. Like you said - serious aggro.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Basically every single person in the game wants to kill Buzz, so he simply makes his presence known somewhere so that other groups can take advantage of that. Like you said - serious aggro.
roll up a TR today nija

I got NC and VS on Emerald too.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
if he annoys people why wouldnt they jsut mute his ass? Dude is just trolling lol
It's pretty much only in command chat. It's tough to mute him there because he is usually coordinating with several outfits and multiple platoons.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It's pretty much only in command chat. It's tough to mute him there because he is usually coordinating with several outfits and multiple platoons.
If he's the only one talking for that split second, you can just hit - a bunch on your numpad to mute whoever is talking. + turns up that cute girls voice who is super relaxing. Every server has one.

I'm stuck on the road with a shitty laptop, but once I get back to my PC I plan on playing again. I tried logging in, but even my low 8FPS was lagging by about 7 frames
wink.png

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More and more I really wonder if the lead designer behind the medic needs some new medication for his bipolar issues.

Its a team class in a team game which has oodles of team abilities; which both shits on teammates when it uses its abilities AND often promotes bad, lone wolf play.

-Getting more exp (both per chunk AND faster chunks) from rezing a dead guy than healing a live one. In the time It takes to heal 2 guys from %50ish to full each, I could have rezed 3 guys from 0 to 100. Healing those 2 guys nets maybe 60 exp. Rezing 3 guys nets 300.
-Lighting up your target like a christmas tree while you heal them. Trying to TF2 overheal the cloaker and/or just generally standing behind him while doing your god damn light show seems to be the default behavior.
-Creating bubbles that clip through walls, clustering your team mates up AND telling the enemy exactly where to aim those grenades (and, incidentally, passively lighting up teammates for quite a while after they leave the bubble)
-Having really kick ass default guns, honestly some of the best. I would be damn happy to have my medic default on every one of my characters.
-And generally just cluttering the field with a god damn rave's worth of moving glowing particles, to distract you from the dude in dark camo who just came around the corner.

I don't even bother putting on a night scope when farming a biolab these days, that green glow shit cuts right through the smoke, giving plenty good silhouettes to shoot at.

I'm 1 bad night of play away from going on a TK streak on every smoke spewing LA and noob medic within arms reach.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I had an 8gb patch this morning so I didn't get to log on and check out Emerald pop but Hekotat is ready to pop out of a bowl of rice.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
-Creating bubbles that clip through walls, clustering your team mates up AND telling the enemy exactly where to aim those grenades
I dropped a c4 into one of those over a wall last night.
biggrin.png

Even with all the fighting all over the place I couldn't find a good biolab fight last night. Infiltrators and vehicles ruin the fun of everyplace else.