PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Fadaar

That guy
dafuq? killing someone, let alone hitting them, at 400m with an SMG should be damn near impossible

unless that's just for sound then nevermind

Xevy

Log Wizard
So I THINK the way it works is that after a certain distance, some weapons muzzle can't be heard, but at some point the bullet breaks the sound barrier and you hear that. So there's a *pop* from the bullet and a *whizz* or *shoop* sound from the bullet breaking the sonic barrier. I think that's what they said. So SMG's basically don't have enough velocity to break the sound barrier, but for some reason people can account for drop, so at a certain range, especially with suppressors, you can't hear them at all.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heres our chicken dinner w/ nemesis/fresh/me.

I was super jittery on the mouse after an energy drink paired with a near chicken dinner adrenaline rush. Kinda think red dot/2x is only way to go on m249.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Heres our chicken dinner w/ nemesis/fresh/me.

I was super jittery on the mouse after an energy drink paired with a near chicken dinner adrenaline rush. Kinda think red dot/2x is only way to go on m249.

grats guys.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This just in. If you don't drop school in the beginning you are a bitch. That is all.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This just in. If you don't drop school in the beginning you are a bitch. That is all.

...or you get game crushing lag when there are players surrounding you and you end up teleporting through walls to your death.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New patch notes are smaller than I'd like but some of the anti cheater stuff is nice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

I wish I was recording.

5d37c5cd-fa37-48c2-9faa-946b69c4ece7
xBglGXI.jpg

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
The best part about that picture is you killed him with an S12k. I hope you suppressed and 4x'd that bitch.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5 shot with a choke > all. Except maybe a fully loaded UMP/SCAR. I don't know but those are the guns I do best with. I'm horrible with snipers.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've accepted the AK/UMP setup into my life and have been all the better for it. AK is a face destroyer. Just full auto red dot that bitch and spray it down while crouching, then proning, and they're dead errryyttime.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I destroy with the ump but I have the worst luck with the AK, so I only use that weapon if nothing else is available. Burst mode with the M16 shreds as well.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What in the fuck was that?

Did that dude just get super lucky with circles (afk the entire game), and then pretend to be invisible?

Muurloen

Probably super lucky with circles and just crawled when he had to stay within the circle.

He also dropped a box of 7.62 to trick that player that came up on him in playing possum.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've accepted the AK/UMP setup into my life and have been all the better for it. AK is a face destroyer. Just full auto red dot that bitch and spray it down while crouching, then proning, and they're dead errryyttime.

The AK is amazing in early contested drops before people have helmets. I'm pretty sure its one shot to the dome w/o helmet. I also prefer the AK iron sights to any other guns.