PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it's nothing then. I hope so.

There was always an animation for clicking "F" to loot, or right-clicking from tab screen. However drag and dropping avoided the loot animation, that's why it was faster. The change nerfs drag dropping to the same speed as all other looting.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess I never noticed a difference between right clicking and drag dropping, so it probably won't effect me.

I did notice one between inventory looting and "F" looting though. But maybe the transition is so slight I didn't pay attention.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This shotgun cocking thing is such bullshit. I've never noticed it before. Is it something that just came up?

EDIT: Also fuck the drag and drop change.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
What shotgun cocking thing? You mean the infinite reload 0 shells thing? That's been around for a month at least, but I actually haven't noticed it the last two or so weeks.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even after you fully reload your shotgun it will cock when you go and try to fire it before you can fire it. Its incredibly infuriating.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Even after you fully reload your shotgun it will cock when you go and try to fire it before you can fire it. Its incredibly infuriating.

Ah yes. That's actually with all weapons. Happens with the Uzi for sure. You'll load a magazine, the number will go for 0 to 25, your weapon will ready, and you can't fire until you fucking wait like another .75 seconds for a slider animation. Super annoying. Gotten me killed probably 5 times this week alone.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Eh, the shotgun one will show 5/5 loaded. But whenever you actually go to pull the trigger, a minute later, it finally initiates a pump motion and "chambers" the first shell. Completely dumb.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watching DrDisRespect, and yeah, looks like the looting thing wasn't fixed.

That said, the servers look like an absolute fucking mess. He got stuck in some weird lag loop for like 90 seconds.

Video:
Dr jamming out

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
I played about 4 games today starting at like 5pm EST. Everything seems completely fine to me server stability wise. Looting was reverted so you can still drag and drop in inventory. Bunch of small bugs like two wheeler bikes floating and flipping around while unoccupied and shit. Shadows got completely fucked for some of us. Some rooms are basically pitch black if you look at the floor.

Otherwise the hiccups/lag felt really good and bullet reg was definitely better. I don't know if that's a patch thing or just the fact they restarted their servers to do the patch.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Only thing I noticed was better performance and doors are not as responsive as they were.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My first hacker in a while, probably a week or so. CN-568. Just a classic aimbot. Anyone who shot at him instantly got headshot by him in the next two bullets. To be expected as with these big patches hacks come through pretty quickly after for a few days before they start blocking them again.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
winner winner chicken dinner.png

Shamelessly posting my knocked out chicken screenshot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Had a lot of good matches this weekend with you guys. The recoil fix improved my gunplay a shitload. I went on a few rampages.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Had a lot of good matches this weekend with you guys. The recoil fix improved my gunplay a shitload. I went on a few rampages.

Always a blast playing with you guys :) Especially when I am drinking brandy and hopped up on cold medicine.

• 1Like