PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

xzi

Mouthbreather
1 million sold

I'm sort of glad I broke my rule of buying early access cause my friend was playing so much. I find it boring as fuck to watch but I LOVE playing, I'm so glad they're doing so well. I just hope they can continue to deliver.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can't stop playing this game, sure it has it's issues but it's leagues ahead of any other option. My only complaint is how often people get OHK snipers, they should be rare as fuck or have much more scope sway.

I added reshade and did some tweaking and now I can see people better, if you're having issues spotting people try tweaking some settings for better results.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My main concern in this game is still the circles. H1Z1 has their gas down perfectly. To die to gas you've got to be in REALLY dire straits. At the end it corrals you, but it doesn't just face rape you unless you're a clueless Chinese guy. I think they just need to make it so you can't use your weapons while in blue circles and make the damage much less.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

My main concern in this game is still the circles. H1Z1 has their gas down perfectly. To die to gas you've got to be in REALLY dire straits. At the end it corrals you, but it doesn't just face rape you unless you're a clueless Chinese guy. I think they just need to make it so you can't use your weapons while in blue circles and make the damage much less.

I would like to explore more of the map, I think they should do multiple circles until it get's smaller. I've yet to get caught outside a circle yet, so I can't comment on that.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I would like to see more of the map too. I have seen some real neat areas like the underground bunker, but with the constant moving circle there is little time to do anything with these areas.

Hekotat

I would like to see more of the map too. I have seen some real neat areas like the underground bunker, but with the constant moving circle there is little time to do anything with these areas.

I just always play it safe and land somewhere mid, fuck running for long periods of time to make the circles.

Sound patch is now live, welcome footsteps and door noises.

This is amazing, lol.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's being reported that all gun data is stored client side. If that's the case this thing is going the way of The Division and Defiance. AKA, dead as soon as the cheats become free. Already got two hit by a 50 damage AK yesterday with no headshots. It's beginning.

RIP PUBG, you are so dumb for doing this.

Hekotat

Fuck I hope that's not true and if it is they fix it, how many games have to be ruined by pants on head retarded devs?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reported? Where?

Something like that is usually found the first couple days, especially how long they had testing weekends. Would be crazy if true and not found till now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
There was a big post on it and a subsequent video of hacks using this on PUBG reddit. It was removed less than 12 hours after being up as far as I can tell. Google Aim Junkies and Battlegrounds and you can see videos of the hacks on youtube as recently as a week ago. And some from closed beta.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
It's being reported that all gun data is stored client side. If that's the case this thing is going the way of The Division and Defiance. AKA, dead as soon as the cheats become free. Already got two hit by a 50 damage AK yesterday with no headshots. It's beginning.

RIP PUBG, you are so dumb for doing this.
just go to unknown cheats and view the battlegrounds thread, they talk about how much shit is clientside and how the hacks for this game are goign to be insane until they fix it. They said there is alot of potential to do alot of crazy hacks. i think it goes as far as to say how stupid PU is for doing it the way they did it and they should have learned from h1z1.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm guess will see. Will never get rid of hacks, but will see if it becomes a huge issue.

Hekotat

I still haven't seen any hacks, I did just get 2nd place though for the first time. SO CLOSE!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too hard to say someone is hacking. Since there is noticeable delay or "lag" sometimes when shooting(ie peeking and then you move back but shot registers after getting behind cover). Why I never use the "oh they must of been hacking" when I die to something odd, like some do. Especially as games can still have bugs galore.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The top kills for solo ladder NA was a guy named Stream_Sniper and he had 29 kills. I'm 95% sure it was a hacker and I think they even removed him from the ladder.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Game needs bullet penetration so fucking bad. Solo queue has devolved in to literally everyone sitting in a shack waiting for the death zone to force them to move.