PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
All I want to know is Doc casting again or not? From his twitch feed that seems to be a no which is a fucking shame.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nope, he has been no show since he made that announcement. I am guessing he will be MIA until he squares things away with wife, one way or the other.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If what people say is true and his wife did a lot of his off the camera work, the answer is likely no unless he fixes his marriage.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If what people say is true and his wife did a lot of his off the camera work, the answer is likely no unless he fixes his marriage.

Doc made enough that if he doesn't fix it with his wife its in his best interests to hire someone to do the producer work. Whether or not he will, thats entirely different.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kill a guy, loot ghillie and m24 from him.

Final circles land on a town, so it is 100% close quarters urban combat.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█
▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█

▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█

shit made me laugh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█
▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█

▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█

shit made me laugh

The comments consist solely of this for pages and pages

757.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
If I was Bluehole I wouldn't ban the cheaters, I'd just make it so they only queue into matches with other cheaters. I know another game did it a while back, can't remember which though.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am i having the same experience has everyone else here? Every freakin time i play squad in NORTH merica, am matched with a team that doesnt speak a latin rooted language. Fuckin region lock this asap.

On a side note i did get my first chicken dinner with a team i couldnt even communicate with. Id say they were hacking but i got highest kill count on team.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Am i having the same experience has everyone else here? Every freakin time i play squad in NORTH merica, am matched with a team that doesnt speak a latin rooted language. Fuckin region lock this asap.

On a side note i did get my first chicken dinner with a team i couldnt even communicate with. Id say they were hacking but i got highest kill count on team.
I never play with randoms, if we have 3, i rather stick with 3 then add a random 4th. If i dont have a buddy that wants to play, ill play solo.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Had a solo game today. Me and another person drop next to a van. They get in drivers seat, but I jumped in also. They start driving to military base (which is where I was going to drive anyways). At first I'm not sure if they know I was there, but then they stop next to another van next to the road, so I jump out and get in that one. We then both drove to military base and did some unspoken rule where we each get half the base to loot. Never actually got into a firefight with them lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users