PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
go to 4:41:45 for a crazy car game with 3x blue wall of death. He focused on me alot, though he pronounces my name funny

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Boooooo You cutoff my valiant final stand at the Alamo that lasted 10 seconds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

So without going back through all these pages, how does this play? It it kinda like Arma 2/DayZ or something else?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's DayZ light with forced combat, non-retarded keybinds and they removed the need to eat/drink.

It's what DayZ stand alone should have been.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, the combat is like Dayz/Arma but without the extra bullshit, better inventory management, and a lot more activity. A long round is like 40 minutes, not two hours of bullshit walking.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Last night our group of 4 got 3 KARs and 3 silencers with 2 8x scopes

was the easiest game of my entire life

Xevy

Log Wizard
Suppressors, good scopes, and the correct circle spawn at end game can increase your chance to win by easily ten fold. Just having a nice hill with bushes + suppressors is remarkably helpful endgame.

Myst

Peasant
I finally got the game and I am loving it. I have made top 15 many times but I have yet to win a match. How rare are Snipers? 20+ games and I haven't seen one, or had one used against me.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Very rare, which is for the better, I mush prefer it being people single firing with AR's as the best long range weapons.

Hekotat

It also has autorun which makes it not as annoying at DayZ when you do have to make a long sprint for the circle.

Myst

Peasant
Is it me or is it extremely hard to figure out where you are getting shot from or where the killer was?

Hekotat

Headphones are essential for this game. I tried to play with my speakers after playing with my headset exclusively and noticed you couldn't hear shit.