PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'd be okay with the group chat feature IF they also made it so you could scroll back through the kill feed. H1Z1 originally had this which made tallying battles SO much easier. You'd have your teammate killed by Pizzabro94, then another team rolls up, you kill them, but where's Pizzabro94? You scroll up, the guys you killed killed Pizzabro94, you're safe. It was super fucking helpful for the attentive. Also for making sure people in H1 with hunting rifles were dead.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have the same name on steam, but I don't speak so it kind of automagically makes me terrible. They need text chat or something.

But yea that terrible + my bad aim means I'm double terrible.
Why can't you voice?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some people just don't want to use mics. I knew a player I played Warhammer with, really good player. After like 1.5 years or so found out he was a she. She never used her mic or anything because she just didn't like the unwanted attention of nerds and creeps. She could've been trans, I don't know, but they were super nice and mostly shit on people and goof'd, so I doubt it. The trans community I've experienced online has mostly been hum-drum and whiny.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
No time for white knighting in this game with potential females, also no time for typing.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Not a grill thing just a people sleeping thing.

I don't like hearing or speaking really, but it is kind of vital sometimes I guess. I get by in overwatch, but when I watch a good streamer I see them constantly yammering about something or other.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
:D

AyBXd1n.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Get better headphones.

I'm starting to wonder. I have the hyperX cloud 2 I think is the full name (the white & pink so I don't step on em in the dark) and I get snuck up on in overwatch sometimes too. Overwatch has a kill cam though and usually if they have no footsteps when I died, they have no footsteps in the killcam.

Ult sounds sometimes don't happen as well so I've always thought it was just a game bug.

The pubg sound thing is probably a bug as well. Either that or some kind of cheat. Unless it is raining I can hear people really well ordinarily (even the tards that run around barefeet). This was a game with a southerly plane route, and I landed by a car and went far to the north. The only way that guy got up there is if he teleported or drove and there's no way I wouldn't have heard a car.

Saw the same thing on cohh's stream today. He was in a shack and suddenly there was a car outside. No sound.

Sound aside, I could really use some kind of practice range. There's something really odd about aiming, it's like they try to give the guns weight and momentum. Even with super low sensitivity aiming is really difficult.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well, in first person view you can hold down right click and make virtually no noise, you just move slow as shit.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Can tell you're prone in the grass. Doesn't count.

JK, grats bro. You got 75/80 of your kill points too so you weren't just poaching people in fights.
TY TY.

The area dictated that I had to be prone or I would have died.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
That was the right way to play it. Nice job. The terrain on that side was nice. Gave you some good cover

• 1Like

Neki

Molten Core Raider
The EU Invitational charity event going live on Twitch in under an hour. The NA one starts later tonight.

EU Lineup
C-_IQgjU0AAz_I7.jpg

NA Lineup
C-6XBtwWsAAKkgw.jpg