Playstation 5

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Worst part of it on its side (aside from the gargantuan size) is that if you try to set the DS5 on top of it the controller will probably end up sliding off onto the floor.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Worst part of it on its side (aside from the gargantuan size) is that if you try to set the DS5 on top of it the controller will probably end up sliding off onto the floor.
I wonder if I designed a 3D printed replacement that made it into a flat surface if I could make decent money selling the file.

spronk

FPS noob
closeup of PS5 controller

image0.png

btw controllers and other accessories should start being available in stores 10/30, a week from tomorrow

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Has less than 20 buttons? Don't call yourself a remote you're a paperweight of sadness.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They really couldn't come up with anything besides making a nearly exact duplicate of the remote Roku has been using for about a decade, right down to the part where they sell ad space on the thing instead of letting users program the shortcut buttons with services they actually use?

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
They really couldn't come up with anything besides making a nearly exact duplicate of the remote Roku has been using for about a decade, right down to the part where they sell ad space on the thing instead of letting users program the shortcut buttons with services they actually use?

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
PS5 really is shitty design. I have an MSI aegis as a comp, it isn't that much bigger, and it contains a ton more components while not having heat issues while OCed.

Can't believe that is the best they could do.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
After seriously thinking it over...I may just end up selling my PS5. Between Cyberpunk and Valhalla and working so much and school I dunno when I’d sit down to play Spider-Man.
Plus by the time I’m done with those two games, Farcry 5 comes out in Feb.

they list for $900-$1200 in my area I think I’ll probably throw mine up for $850

Last edited:
  • 2Pathetic

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I wonder when we will see this new generation (PS5, XSEX) in stores sitting on shelves on a regular basis? June?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m legit second guessing whether I want this ugly hog in my tv console.

White, asymmetrical and huge. Awesome.
Can fix the white part easily, but no getting around the massive part. I’m sure there will also be some custom plates that make the sides completely flat