Playstation 5

Nester

Vyemm Raider

Very happy that I’ll be flipping 7 of these for double MSRP in a few weeks. I call it the cuck tax.

If you get rid of the fist and the words. It might be one of the best backgrounds ever. Simple and clean. Put a steelers logo on it and call it a day.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If you get rid of the fist and the words. It might be one of the best backgrounds ever. Simple and clean. Put a steelers logo on it and call it a day.

I'm pretty tired of seeing that fist everywhere. Every time I see it I think of cringy tiktok videos of elf-kin talking about punching Nazis.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what’s the safest/easiest way to flip the ps5 consoles? Is eBay with PayPal the best way? I assume PayPal has some sort of seller/buyer protection. I just don’t want to have some scammer claim they never received it and get my console and their money back. I’ve got a Walmart And Amazon console to sell, if it even matters (looks like I can change the amazon shipping to go directly to the buyer but not the Walmart one) Keeping my Sony direct preorder.
Obviously you can tell I’ve never flipped consoles before and I wasn’t planning to do so but I got lucky and just happened to get my preorders in the reverse order of the company I trust the most to get my console to me on Nov 12.

spronk

FPS noob
its much safer and cheaper to sell on Offerup to a local seller and meetup at a police station or bank, no fees either for Offerup.

ebay is generally safe but its pretty easy for a scammer to scam you or for someone to use a stolen account/CC to defraud you, there are things you can do to protect yourself - verified address, check the address on google maps, don't sell to new ebay accts, etc - but end of the day a small percent of sellers get ripped off.

Mercari is basically ebay for zoomers, i think some of them prefer using that site over ebay although fees are basically the same.

You can also sell on StockX, its a verification site so a buyer buys a PS5 from there, you send it to StockX, they verify its legit, they send it to the buyer and release the money to you. Its extremely popular with sneaker resellers but has a small market for nvidia cards now and presumably PS5s this holiday.

OfferUp is your best bet tho, the only thing is there are going to be a SHIT LOAD of ps5 resellers since the mentality nowadays is "lemme buy 2x of <insert hot thing>, I'll sell one and it'll pay for mine!" It tends to lead to massive and quick deflation as everyone tries to undercut other sellers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Fuck Sony

6C42DC83-DE3D-4A13-BA69-BF0E67069EF6.jpeg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't buying one before, FUCKING ain't buying one now. Fucking commie lovers.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Looking at it, that has to be exclusive to Hong Kong, now that CCP has taken over Hong Kong controlled by puppets of the mainland. They are extending CCP rules to Hong Kong.

Lie down with Communists, get Maoist fleas. Sony has slowly lost it though. Sony JP had balls, Sony USA is probably bending over backwards for SJW likes and CCP bucks.

• 3Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Maybe next election year we can go after firefighters. People can burn some cities after it turns out that firefighters kill 3 people a year in a country of 330 million, while all of the big corporations offer their solemn condolences on the 3 deaths, even though 2/3rds of them turn out to be self-defense.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That sucks, but don't pretend Sony has a choice. It is that or no you can't sell the PS5 in Hong Kong. Sony could just bail on them by calling China out but is that what people in Hong Kong really want or would most people still want to be able to buy a PS5?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Maybe next election year we can go after firefighters. People can burn some cities after it turns out that firefighters kill 3 people a year in a country of 330 million, while all of the big corporations offer their solemn condolences on the 3 deaths, even though 2/3rds of them turn out to be self-defense.
yeah they're very oppressive when you think about people trying to express themselves via mass arson

great now im literally shaking

this, like everything, is someone else's fault (yours)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Did you retards miss the part where those rules are only for accounts that use China as their main country, which is basically a given for any console that is sold in China anyway? Do you think you can play on Xbox or even on PC in China and criticize the PRC and it'll be fine and only Sony has this kind of rule? Obviously not, this is a prerequired condition for even being able to sell your shit in China.

• 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Did you retards miss the part where those rules are only for accounts that use China as their main country, which is basically a given for any console that is sold in China anyway? Do you think you can play on Xbox or even on PC in China and criticize the PRC and it'll be fine and only Sony has this kind of rule? Obviously not, this is a prerequired condition for even being able to sell your shit in China.
It applies to accounts in Hong Kong. But by all means keep sucking that Jinping cock you megacuck.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity