please keep Scott Stapp in your prayers this Thanksgiving

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Scott Stapp Is Broke, Hungry, And Living In A Holiday Inn

while the rest of Creed has gone on to achieve an all new level of success in Alter Bridge, unequivocally the best metal band today, times seem to be tough for Scott Stapp. i have no doubts that Scott will get himself back on track, but for now let's say a prayer for the man and his family, and listen to some Creed while we're at it.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
creed.gif

Balroc

Molten Core Raider

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
He lived in his truck for a while? It sounds like he

Should have been dead
On a Sunday morning
Banging my head
No time for mourning
Ain't got no time

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how much does it cost to stay a night at a holiday inn? i would think it would add up to more over the course of a month than a studio apartment. maybe he really likes the continental breakfasts.

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh, you're that fan that Alter Bridge has. Nice to meet you. I thought it was a hoax.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
he aint broke. He's got those royalty checks coming in every month. And those aren't chump change in his case. He can afford all the meth he needs and to stay in a holiday inn until he OD's

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
She says he disappeared from their home in early October and hasn't been telling her where he is. The paperwork shows she asserts Stapp has been doing so much amphetamines, crystal meth and steroids that he has become a paranoid shell who has threatened to kill himself and harm his family.

Among the text messages in the file:

? "Florida is not safe. Biological weapons on the way. U have to leave with kids and meet me in Atlanta."

? "I'm coming to get you Satan and children. No mercy. You know how this ends. God created you and now God is ending you."

? "God is also telling me something about Palm Springs and Nashville so there's a connection somehow. He's also telling me DEA for some reason."

? "Wells Fargo working out my account problems. I'm out of gas. Haven't eaten all day. I'm asking if they can spot me $1,000 so I don't fall over from malnutrition."

? "I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA is behind Alcoholics Anonymous."

Read more here:Wife seeks divorce against Creed's Scott Stapp | The Miami Herald
lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the dude is doing what he wants to do. if wasting away doing meth with hookers in a hotel somewhere til he dies is what he wants then i wholeheartedly support that.

anything to keep him out of the recording studio.
smile.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe he can get Creed back together and forma supergroup with Incubus and Nickleback.