please keep Scott Stapp in your prayers this Thanksgiving

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well this looks like the right thread to do it in, whenever it feels like the right time for you and your poop.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Fucking lol. First concert I ever went to was creed in '97 or '98. Thought they were fucking awesome when I was 15. Also my ex wife loved knickelback so I went to two of their concerts with her. Fuck me I'm lame. Can't believe I'm admitting this shit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
saw Creed in 2009 on their reunion tour. one of the better concerts I've been to.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
anything to keep him out of the recording studio.
smile.png
Lol

Astrocreep's best post ever.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
how much does it cost to stay a night at a holiday inn? i would think it would add up to more over the course of a month than a studio apartment. maybe he really likes the continental breakfasts.
I was up at Whistler (the ski resort) last weekend for my dads 80th birthday, and stayed at the Holiday Inn there for $124, before taxes. It was about the lowest rate I could find in the center of the Village.

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
This is a good a place as any and fuck you guys happy thansgiving.

One day, Osirus and Set were having a conversation.
Set noticed something that Osirus was holding, "You've got Terrified, what's that like?"
Osirus said, "You want it?"
"Yes," Set replied.
Osirus said "Be careful! It comes with Truth."
"Oh I don't want that!" Set exclaims.
So Osirus dangled the matched pair just at the tip of Set's reach.
"What about Death?" Set said, pointing at something dangling from Osirus' pocket, "What is that about?"
Osirus replied, "This one?" pulling Death out of his pocket.
Set nods.
"This one we can share," and hands him a piece.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I saw Scott Stapp at an album signing event at a local CD shop back in the mid-late 90s. He liked my Korn shirt.

True story that is also true

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
the jews and atheists really seem to hate him

so David Cross talked a bunch of shit on Scott Stapp, then Stapp punks him out when he meets him in person, and somehow Stapp is the asshole in that situation? what a little jew bitch