Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gastly is good but the others... urgh. x2 candy for catches and x4 for walking though!

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I am going to sit on the train that goes around in a circle and stock up 34012410 Lapras and Snorlax candy and build a god damn army.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
God damnit I'm almost level 22 and don't have any snorlax or dragons. I may mail you my phone chys

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am going to sit on the train that goes around in a circle and stock up 34012410 Lapras and Snorlax candy and build a god damn army.

Oh it's increased candy for everything? I assumed it was just increased candy for those 3 shitty halloween pokemans.

But who gives a shit. Call me when it's quadruple stardust.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You'll get 2 for transfers, 4 for buddy walking, 6 for catches.

What about the travel speed limit?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You'll get 2 for transfers, 4 for buddy walking, 6 for catches.

What about the travel speed limit?

Yeah on that particular train I usually get a km or so every 5 minutes. It's not amazing but there's hundreds of pokestops and gyms on the way, as well as random pokemon spawns. I can hop off the train, grind down a gym for XP, and then hop on the next one since they run every 3 minutes.

Talking about grinding down gyms, the change to pokemon go to make gyms really build up is GREAT for xp. I worked over two level 7 gyms on the way home and netted almost 10k xp. I think I could do 300-400k xp in a day if I hit all the big gyms and rotate between them. Only takes two potions to go through a level 7 gym and 3 for a level 10 so it's pretty efficient if you have access to pokestops.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So they actually did this.

Screenshot_2016-10-26-16-31-33.png

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm also seeing a ton of Cubones and Marowaks.

In general stuff seems to be spawning a lot more often and it seems there are significantly more spawn points.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally home. I've also seen a ton of Cubone and Marowaks. Makes sense with their connection to ghost pokemon in the series.

Like I said, they got a little crazy with the spawns.

halloweenpokemon_zps8k4gftbx.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
I went out for about 6 hours and got enough candy for 3 Gengar. Cubone everywhere too. Drowsee is about as common as always here.

For things NOT Halloween I got 1 Dratini, 2 Machop, 2 Squirtle and 1 Nidoran Male. I can't remember seeing any Pidgey and I saw 2 Ratatta, 2 Zubat and 2 Weedle. I'm just listing those to juxtapose against the 100s of Ghastly/Cubone/Drowsee. It's madness. We ARE going to get sick of Gengar/Cubone/Drowsee over the next week, I suggest sticking to nests only if possible since they still spawn their usual.

However, walking and hatching are ridiculous now. Buy incubators and walk all those pokemon which are nearly evolved. Even 20 Pikachu candies were no trouble.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I got 25 Candy for hatching a NidoranF which is definitely not in the normal range for a 5.

Also, they added 5 new Gyms to Akihabara. There used to be 3, now there's 8, and all of them were level 8+. Ground until I ran out of potions, gained 30k xp and came home with 8 Lapras candy for my walk. Not bad.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I assume double candies from hatching too. I certainly got a lot from hatching 2km and 5kms today.

You don't get double from evolving though. You do get double from transferring and catching.