Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chris

Potato del Grande
Does anyone here have a full pokedex yet minus unreleased and region locked?

I'm 13 away. 4 I need to catch/hatch and 9 more I could walk a pre-evolution to get.

Last edited:

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hatched my second Lapras today, 84% IV, ice shard and ice beam. Powered it up to max possible level (28.5) since I got 61 candies with it I still got out ahead by 9 or so and parked it in second place in a level 9 gym between a 2350 Lapras and a 2414 Snorlax.

First Lapras is gym stagnating for a few weeks already, third Lapras has been relieved of buddy duties now.

In other news, Gengar is fucking awful. Got a 999 Haunter at 87% IVs, evolved into a proper shadow claw + shadow ball Gengar at 1513 CP.

While training that level 9 gym, I matched that Gengar with a defending Slowbro with 1900 CP and water gun and a water charge move so Gengar wouldn't get assraped on his poison vulnerabilities from psychic rape train - he still got raped. By fucking water gun, while dealing super effective stab damage. Got a second Gengar @ 69 IV 1535 CP with both dark moves. No idea what to even use this on. I'm just gonna evolve into Haunters and send them away, what a sad joke of a pokemon.

As for Marowaks, funny how poor their CP range is. At the same level, easily 300 CP behind the Gengars.

Oh yes, pokedex is 111 here for me.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Does anyone here have a full pokedex yet minus unreleased and region locked?

I'm 13 away. 4 I need to catch/hatch and 9 more I could walk a pre-evolution to get.

A couple of us do yeah, myself included. 142 is the magic number.

Chris

Potato del Grande
How are you guys beating water types In gyms? I'd like something better than yet more Vaporeons!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol grass types are rare as fuck, and if you finally have 100 together, they evolve into poison shit. At least Jolteon is reliable, you just need to dodge the charge moves. Water gun is shit for defense, even if it deals full damage + stab.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wtb more ghastly, I'm sitting on like 8 hypo and still no gengar.
He has been all over my work and house, caught 2 gengar and have enough ghastly candy to make 2 more. but holy crappie the number of drowzee

Chris

Potato del Grande
Total opposite here. Ghastly everywhere, same number of Drowsee as before pretty much.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Loving the build up of gyms. Wandered around for hours tonight racking up candy, hatching 5km mons (best candy was 39) and putting pokemon in high level gyms. Managed to get 8 defender bonus which is by far the best I've ever gotten. My favourite gym was this one, I've dubbed it the Japanese Obama gym.

Screenshot_2016-10-31-04-14-11_zpswilmmxtp.png

Thread seems to have slowed down for a bit, so why don't we do something I saw on reddit and post our top 6? I'll start!

top6_zpsmv45augy.jpg

Both Dragonites are Dragon Rage/Dragon Pulse. The 3075 is a 100%.

Snorlax is Zen Headbutt/Hyper Beam.

Lapras is Ice Breath/Blizzard

One Exeggutor is Confusion/Solarbeam and the other is Confusion/Psychic.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
1887 Arcanine, bite/bulldoze
1813 Arcanine, bite/flamethrower
1774 Exeggutor, confusion/seed bomb
1680 Arcanine, fire fang/flamethrower
1558 Vaporeon, water gun/hydro pump
1457 Golduck, water gun/hydro pump

Lvl 24 with zero lapras or snorlax