Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fastpokemap is dead, they patched whatever trick he was using and it broke his spirit.

Sad to see it go because I find the game incredibly fun and a decent way to get some exercise when there's a working tracker. Without a tracker it's relegated to something I only open when I get bored while taking a shit.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This latest push has made it so you can't spin PokeStops over a certain speed (not sure which, but according to some dude on Reddit, it wasn't working at 25mph). Just gives you a "Try again later" message now. Pretty much kills the only way for me to get balls/eggs as there's nothing near our apartment nor near my job to go walk for stops.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
5km eggs raining from the sky, I have gotten 9 in a row now, wife is all orange eggs too. Haven't gotten any 10km since the update that color coded them.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This latest push has made it so you can't spin PokeStops over a certain speed (not sure which, but according to some dude on Reddit, it wasn't working at 25mph). Just gives you a "Try again later" message now. Pretty much kills the only way for me to get balls/eggs as there's nothing near our apartment nor near my job to go walk for stops.

This hit me on the way to work, will be devastating for my pokelogistics

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Renders my train method of restocking worthless too.

The bonus for first thing is weird. I got a bonus at 4pm and then another bonus at 9pm.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this basically kills my and my BFs ability to play once we run out of balls. I was at least able to hit about 7 or so going to and from work, but his were solely stops he'd grab when I'd be driving us to the store, etc. Theres nothing walkable near our apartment or near either of our work, so the only place we can really go is walk around the college to stock up and fuck having to go drive there and fuck walking outside once winter hits.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Doesn't impact me much but i under stand the rage . i van drive a loop that's 10 minutes away, 11 or 12 stops, downtown so i dint hit the speed limit. will force me to hit that more as i cant spin anywhere else

Caught a nice snorlax this morning, no way would it have been possible on foot. drove in a circle, then between apartment buildings. the upcoming tracking (ha ha) feature doesn't look that useful

Picasso3

Evolved a 98% nidoran to nidoking and get the 2 worst fucking moves possible. I hate this game.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Niantic is seriously one of the dumbest dev studios in the entire industry.
Are they? Pretty sure they are still making money hand over fist. You guys forgetting that this game is supposed to make you get out and walk? Not ride a train or drive around all fucking day getting rewards for no effort.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Aaand in response it looks like Pokestops are giving out more items than usual. The three I hit today gave 12, 7, 6 (guessing the 12 was my daily).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Hard to make money hand over fist when there's nobody still playing your game.
Ok gavinmad

In non mad news, all stops are giving more rewards aside from the daily bonuses and gyms can't be sniped anymore after you beat them. OHHHH what terrible changes!!

Last edited:

Picasso3

Ok gavinmad

In non mad news, all stops are giving more rewards aside from the daily bonuses and gyms can't be sniped anymore after you beat them. OHHHH what terrible changes!!

This could make Gavin quit for the 7th time

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok gavinmad

I don't really give a shit about another team sniping my gym. I do give a shit about my OWN team sniping my spot in a trained up gym, which hasn't been fixed.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they? Pretty sure they are still making money hand over fist. You guys forgetting that this game is supposed to make you get out and walk? Not ride a train or drive around all fucking day getting rewards for no effort.
Well for a start, they didn't create the pokemon franchise, which is the main reason why this game is so immensely successful, and the second reason is far behind. So you can't really give them credit for the success of the game. If Nintendo were to allow us to sell pikachu shaped turds as official pokemon merchandise, we'd also be making money hand over fist.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Items are getting a bit ridiculous....

gQxS3nU.png

I'm down with this though.

Tx7yxsK.png