Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Looking forward to this coming out here in Japan tomorrow. I live 10 minutes walk from the Pokemon Centre in Akihabara. I can't imagine the amount of Pokestops and such that will be in that area.

I'm actually picking up a new cell phone tomorrow to play it. I'm rather sad that the carrier I have to go with doesn't have the S7 edge though. Feels bad to have to pick up a S6 edge.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looking forward to this coming out here in Japan tomorrow. I live 10 minutes walk from the Pokemon Centre in Akihabara. I can't imagine the amount of Pokestops and such that will be in that area.

I'm actually picking up a new cell phone tomorrow to play it. I'm rather sad that the carrier I have to go with doesn't have the S7 edge though. Feels bad to have to pick up a S6 edge.
I don't know what's all there, but considering this is based on Ingress, it may not mean much that it's the Pok?mon center.

Best places to go would be like an outside public area with tons of sculpture type stuff. For example, I hit up La Brea in Los Angeles yesterday, and it seems like every single exhibit is a Pokestop.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just hit level 12, how are you guys leveling so quickly?
Catch everything. Save up and Evolve the cheap cost Pokemon while under a "Lucky Egg" bonus. So Weedles, Pidgeys, Caterpies etc that cost 12 candy to Evolve, save up a bunch, pop a double XP egg and Evolve them all. Tons of XP.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently the magic number is about 65. That's 65 Pok?mon you can evolve in the 30 minute window of a lucky egg.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
What level did you guys start evolving? My bag is filling up with pidgies and weedles and I'm nearly level 14.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been pitching all my spare pidgies and weedles, not like it will take much to fill back up on them heh

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What level did you guys start evolving? My bag is filling up with pidgies and weedles and I'm nearly level 14.
I would do it sooner and constantly, but only under magic egg multiplier...The quicker you get higher level, the faster you get access to ultra balls and the sooner you start collecting high CP pokemon.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You can transfer to the professor with no penalty if you're getting low on space. Just save enough to actually evolve with your candy.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I need a meme for when I take my kid to the park to catch pokemon but then the server dies and I have to watch him play instead.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Servers have been horrible since around 3:30 eastern for me. Good thing I went for my Poke-walk early.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Servers were stable long enough for me to find out I parked on top of a tentacool at the grocery store. yeaaaaaaah

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got about three hours in this afternoon before the servers started melting. They've been real spotty for me since about 3:30 EST, but I did manage to pop a lucky egg and evolve enough to get level 23.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Level 15 and have evolved four rattatas but my "Youngster" badge progress says I've only caught 1/3... Wtf