Politics, civility, and you!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Talking politics IRL is just frustrating because no one will ever cite their sources.

Also, I think it's more like talking sports with rabid fans. Most people who talk about religion at least start out trying to convince you of their belief.

You don't love having "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??" shrieked at you?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You don't love having "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??" shrieked at you?

I'm actually a pretty scary looking dude. No one has ever come close to doing anything like that to me. Maybe they would have before I grew out my beard, because I have a baby face under all this hair. But I grew the beard before all the SJW faggotry took root.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The thought of it hurts.

I'm sure but at the time I did it I had mentally prepared for over a month for the moment, so the adrenaline rush covered over the pain of the initial moment the needle pierced the flesh, and once you're past the outer layers, there are far fewer nerves and so no pain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
For me the premise of this thread is funny because the majority of the political talk I get in the "real world" is one sided angry ranting based on made up bullshit that whatever idiot believes with absolute conviction, where the only safe response is mocking agreement and encouragement or a non-committal grunt followed by an attempt to change the subject.

Recent examples would be Obama is a piece of shit for paying people to make up bad things about Trump, and CNN needs to be burned to the ground for spreading fake news. Also, all liberals should be killed. There isn't exactly a lot of room left for civility there.

It's funny to me how people with the strongest convictions always seem to be the most misinformed. Whoever said talking politics is like talking religion is right on fucking point.

Hell, there are still actual christian fundamentalists. And a good number of them get voted into positions of power. How can you possibly have an actual civil discussion with someone who will angrily insist that dinosaur bones are the world's oldest conspiracy?

Hopefully this explains why I just parachute into the politics thread with a quip about something that makes me laugh and consider "srs" discussions there to be little more than masturbation. The lunacy I'm surrounded by has taught me that facts and information may as well be printed on toilet paper, because so much of humanity invents their own that the truth simply doesn't fucking matter. Take your one vote and your choice between douchbag and turd sandwich and worry about things you can control.

Talking politics is best left to the comedians.

I'd agree if you also attributed the lunacy to the currently much more vocal side of the spectrum

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I'm sure but at the time I did it I had mentally prepared for over a month for the moment, so the adrenaline rush covered over the pain of the initial moment the needle pierced the flesh, and once you're past the outer layers, there are far fewer nerves and so no pain.
...And now he brings a picture along.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You'd be amazed what you are capable of with just a little concentration and attention to detail.

iannis

Musty Nester
Are you talking about dick piercing again?

You're not a Mayan king, man! Leave that crazy shit to the heathen.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you talking about dick piercing again?

You're not a Mayan king, man! Leave that crazy shit to the heathen.

Yes, indeed I was.

The Mayan didn't pierce their dicks, they cut them. Then dribbled the blood in fire.

The cock piercing should not have any blood. You don't pierce it while you're erect, that could cause you to hit the regions that fill with blood to engorge the penis, and could result in never being able to retain an erection again. If you set it properly at the mid point of the glans while soft, there should be no blood at all, and I had none.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Possibly the Tanoubliette thread?

That's the biggest cock sucker thread in the forum's history after all.

tanoomba.png

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users