EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Good pic I stumbled upon

snowbus.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Will wait and see, but now we are supposed to get 1-2" of ice on top of everything. My teenager has not been out of the house since the Christmas break for school. Kill me now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This guy said he might lose his eye from a rubber bullet. Totally worth going out.

protester1_zpsy9xgcn0l.jpg

Not sure if femme boy or SJW woman took a teargas cannister launch to teh face:

protester2_zpsxhpjtdrz.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That really is depressing. People in CA act like SF weather is so terrible. But it's sunny most days at least. Well, on the superior east side that is.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
So true. Although I think most of the women moving here were ugly to begin with. The hot ones are just trying to blend in.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Wheeler rejects neighborhood plea to allow R2DToo to stay

State govment needs to build one of those shitty micro home shanty towns out in hillsboro for these homeless pieces of shit.

Glad they keep pushing them around so they dont shit up a spot for a long period of time, but they need to be perma kicked out of downtown.

hate the homeless out here

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
All that is, is the developers building is about to be finished and he's trying to kick out r2d2 before it goes on the market so he can double the price. All you will do is have even more homeless out on the trails/esplanade.

I hope this development bubble bursts in the next year or two cause I'm tired of every place I go too getting evicted so the landlord can sell off to some SF douche to make some upscale gastropub.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You knew it was going to happen eventually. Portland is like the last remaining "affordable" west coast city. That wasn't going to last very long.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its just really funny Californians vacate California because it is in affordable (while selling off their overpriced real estate) and take their stupidly high real estate elsewhere like Denver and Portland