Post Your Pet

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Kuriin;958064 said:
Hubby's two dachshunds. They both have idiopathic hepatitis and just had liver biopsies done. Vet suspects it could be copper hepatopathy. :\

So they're sick?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This is a stray that showed up on our doorstep as a kitten. Definitely has some British short-hair in her. Wonderful cat although she has become quite fat. She'll bug the hell out of you until you give her food. "Tough love" is impossible.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So they're sick?
Unfortunately, yes. Still waiting for the vet to let us know what the problem is. The black one also had a couple of teeth extractions (dachshunds are prone to bad teeth) to the point it completely clogged his sinuses.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Unfortunately, yes. Still waiting for the vet to let us know what the problem is. The black one also had a couple of teeth extractions (dachshunds are prone to bad teeth) to the point it completely clogged his sinuses.
It was a joke, since you spoke all doctor an' shit.

lindz

#DDs
First Aussie? If not, be ready for lots of energy.
She's a mini, but yes, my first. I do obedience and rally class with her as well as assisting a foundations level obedience class, so she is kept busy. She's a handful but by far the most loving and affectionate dog I've ever had. She gives the best hugs.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My dogs like to sit on the back of the couch. Sometimes they will fall through the cushions. This half blind idiot dog just gave up trying to escape after she slipped in.

H1Xn9Ao.jpg

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
This guy...this guy is the dog I always wanted since I was a kid. Smart and well behaved as you would expect from a Golden.
rrr_img_87187.jpg

astgte

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_101431.jpg

Just back from vet heartbroken, my companion is in final stages of heart failure, may pass in the coming nights, tablets to ease the symptoms and if lucky (like her name) maybe they will extend her days some more. Fuck this getting old shit and a grown man crying like a baby. Nearly 15 years of devoted love will be hard to do without. A visiting dog who touched so many patients, residents and staff with her kind nature and compassion until retirement about a year ago, shes been such a special dog, like im sure so many to others have been, ill miss her so much.