Power Rangers (2017)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really wanted it to be good but this looks like shit. I will say them having superpowers was a nice change even if they did it wrong

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
superpower shit is weak though i thought it was the suit that gave them super power.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Looks like the target market is 12-15 year olds - similar to the Transformers & TMNT movies.

I'm out.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah i'm not in on this one despite enjoying the shit out of some Power Rangers when I was a kid. Trailer looks bad, costumes look bad, everything looks bad.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
justice-league-power-rangers-comic-book-2017-205154.jpg

Next Year
(It's a confirmed DC Title)

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
In before the sjws complain the ranger boobs give an unrealistic vision to young females.

Screw this garbage, where's my Voltron movie?... wait... never make a Voltron movie you assholes!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

"We are all glowing colors!"

"I'm Blue!"

"I'm Black"

"... no yo aint!"

its like a joke that they couldn't make the black guy the black ranger because reasons.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
No Bulk and Skull? What is this amateur hour? Everyone knows they were the real hero's of the show. Will still watch, 10 year old me loved that shit, Greenranger4life.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This movie looks fun, don't know what the fuck you guys expected. I was in the original power rangers fan club back in second grade. Will watch this shit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Go go power rangers! Woo-wee-ooo-woo-woo Go go power rangers! Woo-wee-ooo-woo-woo, Go go power rangers, Mighty Morphan Power Rangers!

• 1Like