Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well, this is what I was referring to. Tracking and such is part of the raid scene, so you can't say you like raiders and hate people who track dragons, the two things are mutually exclusive. I don't particularly understand your hate either, tracking is basically just pushing a button every 20 seconds while you watch TV or play Hearthstone or whatever. It's a weird thing to hate someone for doing, and even weirder to hear from someone who claims to be a GM.
Theres a tracking button in showeq?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I installed this late last night, level 3 paladin sitting in EC trying to wheel and deal my spiderling silks.

The feels.

Rellapse_sl

shitlord
Actually it would be good if it wasn't for the faggot GM's who only serve 2 purposes

1) Sexting,Skyping,Stalking any and every piece of pussy that will show them the slightest of attention
2) filling Rogains pockets with RMT money so he can buy more chicks like Tralina cars for a slight chance of some pussy this century

and if you think i am trolling just visit Sirken's monday stream or whichever day he does those retarded things, The last one i looked in on he had a chick from IB a chick from the A team and some random fat slut all on the stream/skype with them. Then they give random fat sluts mod privs in the chat so they can get some much needed attention.

Bellringer_sl

shitlord
This is the kind of shitty attitude that makes the game not fun for a lot of good people. Your level doesn't make you more entitled to a mob than someone else. A level 60 can equally enjoy the game and earn the same loot. When I was level 60 and trying to afford an 80k spell I'd take any profitable camp I could find, and I didn't care if the mob was level 5.
So you are saying that I should just accept that I will need to purchase any gear worth a damned and I'll not be able to farm things when I get to the appropriate level to do it with a group? Damnn, my attitude is so shitty.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Well, this is what I was referring to. Tracking and such is part of the raid scene, so you can't say you like raiders and hate people who track dragons, the two things are mutually exclusive. I don't particularly understand your hate either, tracking is basically just pushing a button every 20 seconds while you watch TV or play Hearthstone or whatever. It's a weird thing to hate someone for doing, and even weirder to hear from someone who claims to be a GM.
Just because someone does something stupid you dislike doesn't mean you hate them or jaded in anyway towards them. I think half the shit rellapse does is stupid, but I always got along fine with the dude. You also have to understand all the issues that these same(limited guild officer type) hardcore people caused and it wasn't just limited to TMO. FE was more of an offender than TMO then IB( IB had their issues, but since they were co-raiding with FE at the time, FE made a lot of shady calls that broke rules). You were around with IB(TR)/DA/Trans on the server, and it only got worse later on. It became so toxic that out of the two or three raiding guilds they were taking up more petition space than the 1,000+ other players who come and go during the day. And a some of the petitions from nonraiders had to do with trains or other issues caused by said raiding guilds.

So I guess not being totally clear as to why I disliked those things is on me. It was the problems that were caused by a few people who using ways to undercut the rules that were around, then adapting to break said changed rules to undercut those also. I would play League while I would guide. So if someone wants to sit there and facecheck a dragon, or use track while doing something else I had no issue with. Tracking is a hell of a lot better than that retarded rule of first 15 on spawn camp wins the claim and I pushed hard for a long time to get that removed.

So ya, I dislike some things people went to lengths to get the kills. It was the rule breaking, and causing issues to other non raiders, and the mass petitions caused by raiding guilds is what myself, deru, and sirken hated.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
go post that on RnF some reason you gotta have a mod over there approve your messages until you get like 15 posts or something

(i may or may not have been the cause of that new rule)
How will you decide who to punch? Will you take requests? If we crowd fund an assault can we be held legally responsible?