Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
So, I hit 29 on my druid, get new spells, and head to spitpaw gnolls in SK. En route, who do I see? None other than Quillmane. I've never once seen Quillmane in person, I get a tingly feeling. She cons yellow and I'm at 70%, but I splooge and pull her anyway. She has lower hp than expected and root sticks pretty well, so I do quite well. Quillmane gets below 15% and starts fleeing. A high level bard sits and watches, I think I've done over 50% of the damage so it's in the bag. The bard mezzes her at 1%, my dot ticks and kills her and the corpse depops. He claims he was doing it just to mess around and didn't know that would happen. He petitioned as did I, so we'll see if anything happens (not betting on it). I just died a little inside
frown.png

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looking like Velious is about to be announced.

Join Nilbog, Rogean, and Sirken for a special edition of Sirken's SuperCast on Monday, April 6th at 9 PM Eastern. This will be a casual discussion, interaction with viewers, giveaways, and an important announcement. Don't miss it!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i don't even play P99 blue anymore ever, but i'm going to log in for this supercast so i can hopefully take some of those giveaway pixels away from someone.

mwahahahahaha.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
If I could get a guise on my monk I would be forced to play again but... The odds will definitely not be in my favor with the possibly hundreds of people that will watch.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Maybe my desire to play comes back by release, as of right now, 0 fucks. That's a shame.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the initial release is probably going to be a clusterfuck anyway. if you haven't played in a long time then i would say wait until a month or two after release to come back. let things die down a bit, let the no-lifers wear themselves out first before you dive in.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
oh yeah, the other news from the stream is that they officially announced a new blue server sometime way after Velious comes out. it will basically be a seasonal server. it will start from day 1 of EQ with just classic content and progress through all the updates at a set pace. and then when they get to the end of Velious it will be merged into the old, static Blue server, and then wiped.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah my first thought was that this is pretty bad timing to announce a classic progression server. i hope it doesn't push daybreak's legal team over the edge.

Siliconemelons

2nd server merged into "main" blue... mmm- you know the neckbeards will refram manastones and whatnot to then make a killing on years down the road!

Yeah iceclad is going to be a cluster just from people camping planking!

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
about to recover the 600k twink i was playing with my brother time to time

anyone want some free stuff ive pretty much moved on to a different game