Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
any way to increase gamma?

Probably not in game. Would have to adjust monitor settings back and forth. I remember playing in 99 when I was in HS, and I would throw a large thick blanket over everything during the day to block as much light as I could. Barbarians were blind as ****.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This is by design. Moderating one space is bad enough, let alone two.

rofl

This Is Fine GIF

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Its been so long since i played a new server like this where you arent handed at least banded on day 1

ANyone have an recomendations for site, or checklist that I should work on to gear up/level. For the life of me I cant remember what real classic is like lol

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Its been so long since i played a new server like this where you arent handed at least banded on day 1

ANyone have an recomendations for site, or checklist that I should work on to gear up/level. For the life of me I cant remember what real classic is like lol
Most melee should be going from cloth to leather at the beginning, probably with some raw hide in between if you loot some. Not sure if newbie armor quests are in the game. Early on big two handed weapons are the best typically, I'm kicking ass with my Rusty Halberd. There will be level 50s still wearing bronze in the beginning days, classic era EQ doesn't have a whole hell of a lot of gear. That's fun tho because when you actually do get a magical piece of armor with stats it feels like a big deal.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hmm for real, perhaps you are not in windowed mode then? i havent tried to set non-windowed in eqclient.ini, but the traditional alt-enter does nothing
I'm actually not sure if I'm doing full screen or borderless window, I'll let you know when I log in later.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I earned some gold through the Going Postal quest in Kelethin, but am currently on my way to Nek Forest to try and get it transferred to my dark elf necro. Anyone around that has a DE/could make a DE and transfer the gold?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I earned some gold through the Going Postal quest in Kelethin, but am currently on my way to Nek Forest to try and get it transferred to my dark elf necro. Anyone around that has a DE/could make a DE and transfer the gold?

How much gold does that reward.. should have done that on my bard.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
How much gold does that reward.. should have done that on my bard.
Got it transferred, yay. But it's between 1-6 gold per turn in. Not a lot, but it's a nice way to get ahead on spells early.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hmm for real, perhaps you are not in windowed mode then? i havent tried to set non-windowed in eqclient.ini, but the traditional alt-enter does nothing
So yesterday my gamma slider was working, but today it isn't. Not sure why.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Made a cleric and said fuck buying spells. Got a troll warrior to level 2 and called it, if you can't go hard I am not sure it is worth being casual. Won't be around tonight but if any cool kids what to group later hit me up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Made a cleric and said fuck buying spells. Got a troll warrior to level 2 and called it, if you can't go hard I am not sure it is worth being casual. Won't be around tonight but if any cool kids what to group later hit me up.
A troll over ogre? You're trolling!

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah that regen is clutch for pulling often, seriously doubt I will be main tank for Yelinak anyway so...
Pretty sure you'll save more hp's from never being stunned and therefor doing more damage and killing the mob faster, not to mention also holding agro slightly better.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I dunno, 9 months per expansion is plenty of time to casual your way to victory. I think we're all so used to TLP cadence and need to adjust our expectations

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only race right now is if you want a manastone/guise. It's only available for 3 months, but you really only need to get to lvl 35? Maybe a little less. Lower Guk will be so overcamped you can waltz right through to those camps at lvl 1(provided you can get through upper guk invis).

The game is so solved, it doesn't matter which race you roll for what class. Play what you find fun.

• 2Like