Puzzles and Dragons

velk

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea what to think of my results. Really wanted an Isis or Odin...got:

Ice Golem
Horus
Fuma Kotaro
Bastet
Ra
Undine
Fafnir

Are any of those a good anchor for a viable team?
Horus is the top dps leader, bastet is a high tier leader that's easier to use than horus. Ra is almost impossible to use effectively unless you have amazing skills, fuma is an fantastic mono light team member. Fafnir is very useful in horus team due to dual colors, undine and ice golem are rubbish.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
1) Leveling pets. I HATE HATE HATE this system. Dragon plants, Gem Dragons, Pendragas, having to farm the shit over a course of a week to get the parts needed to feed... fucking annoying. I wish it was just as simple as higher level dungeons drop higher level trash that offer higher exp to feed your pets; end of story. Don't even get me started on leveling the SKILLS.
For this one at least now we have 5.0 that is what happens, you can get evolved pengdras from the further technical dungeons.

Like a big bunch of players, I've never bothered getting through Tower Of Flare or past the yellow technical dungeons but I think I'm going to make that my next goal instead of doing the same old weekly levelling up grind. Reading on SA about people getting Mystic Masks from dungeons etc will help drive that along as well.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For this one at least now we have 5.0 that is what happens, you can get evolved pengdras from the further technical dungeons.
What qualifies as the "further" ones? What kinda of team do you need to farm them? Would my Odin/healer work?

btw I just spent the first 10 gems on my new Isis account on 2 more rolls... got NOTHING worth using. Now I'm sitting here with my default 20 boxes and 0 stones hating life.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
320 742 253 If anyone wants a Bastet helper. Doubt I'll be changing that but I have an Isis too so it'll go either/or.

Would kill for some Odin friends.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
What qualifies as the "further" ones? What kinda of team do you need to farm them? Would my Odin/healer work?

btw I just spent the first 10 gems on my new Isis account on 2 more rolls... got NOTHING worth using. Now I'm sitting here with my default 20 boxes and 0 stones hating life.
biggrin.png
I don't know specifics, just what I have read elsewhere. I believe it's the third set of technicals.

As I've only opened the fourth (light dungeon) of the first set myself I am miles away from seeing them but that's the new goal I've set myself. My motivation has been down this last week or so after spending too much time grinding the same crap in a levelling cycle and boring myself into not wanting to play.

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yeah this just happened...

rrr_img_17777.jpg

I was level 18 when I went in. =)

Ohhhh! Now I need to find someone to trade gifts with! PM me!

rrr_img_17777.jpg

rrr_img_17777.jpg

velk

Trakanon Raider
Odin/Healer won't work I think - the high end technicals are all gimmick dungeons, like can only take green in, or no leader skills work and shit like that.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Game is seriously frustrating after 2 months of daily playing. The rare egg machine is total fucking garbage, I haven't pulled SHIT useful out of it since my first 3 days of rerolling. I have a good GValk team and a good ADK team, what's that get you? Sure I can clear most dungeons, but is playing a master for an hour or so REALLY FUN? The changes to the Jewel dragons just pisses me off as I always seem to miss out on the first one of the day. Bah, really not sure I want to play more. Rank 108, time to put it down.
Yeah this is the exact situation that I am in. Every roll I've done has been complete shit. I don't think some of the people here get this lol. Have been playing for months, rolled a ton of times, and have gotten complete and utter shit every time. No, the gambling is not good. Yes, it means you can't necessarily pay to win, if you get lucky you can be just as good! But if you get UNLUCKY, you simply hit a brick wall.

lanludar

Silver Squire
Whats this brick wall you hit? What dungeon are you stuck on?
He is right, if you don't have an Odin you will eventually hit a point where bosses just start to one shot you from full health. Healing won't help that...and that's with a 50% reduction to whatever color you
are facing.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Rolled an Odin with my two rolls! Have an Odin, Shiva and Amaterasu. Now to level and evolve up the Amaterasu. ID# 312,645,213.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Too bad you only get one leader slot
frown.png

Odin as non leader = single target ripper...
Amaterasu as non leader = 20 turn full heal...

But grats nonetheless!

frown.png

frown.png

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Running a fire team at the moment. I guess Odin and Amaterasu are on the bench until they are needed.

Df~_sl

shitlord
From personal experience... the amaterasu is beyond worthless until 6* and even then... needs to be 20+ to start beating out the autohealing of the multitude of lvl 30StE not even mentioning the orb conversion skill...

But yes... once you get her to lvl 50+ her RCV curve goes off the hook and at max level, oh yeah!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah the ones healing me for 3800 a tick are my best friends.

Did a bunch of rerolls just to hope for an Isis, managed a green Odin. Good enough I guess.

Buddy was sitting here rerolling for hours. Got absolute shit. Ra was the best thing, but that fucker is too hard to use reliably. Don't feel too bad for him though, last godfest he pulled an Odin and on that same account today he got Horus.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
What makeup lets you do that at 18?
My 3rd pull from the rare machine was a 4* toy tops that gives 30% resist to wood and water.

I used my AMA on my main account as ally and filled the subs with a baby green ripper and shit green mobs.

I chipped the dragon down with multiple green and light matches. Haven't seen anyone do it at a lower level yet so I needed to show off. I was amused.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea I just did it on a whim with my Odin + Vel's amat. EZ PZ no rippers... trying to level one up -.- sooo much work.