Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Okay, so I've got a Loki, a Hades, a Vampire Lord, a Dark Mech, a dark swordsman, a Drawn Joker. I'm starting to think I may actually have a dark team forming up here.
The mech can be useful, the drawn joker... not so much. A hera would fit nicely in that group
smile.png
drawn joker has shit for stats and just makes hearts... might as well use a siren the enchantress for all the good youll get from drawn joker!

Rainbow keeper in that slot would be pretty sweet though... or a lillith if you can get one

smile.png

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
The mech can be useful, the drawn joker... not so much. A hera would fit nicely in that group
smile.png
drawn joker has shit for stats and just makes hearts... might as well use a siren the enchantress for all the good youll get from drawn joker!

Rainbow keeper in that slot would be pretty sweet though... or a lillith if you can get one
I actually have a LWotN and a few rainbow keepers. I would LOVE to get a Hera...I just don't think I have the team to be able to get her.

smile.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not having a high level healer / Odin I feel is hamstringing me next week. I can burn some of these Kings and get my StE closer to max, but her RCV isn't great and at max it is still only 691 (or 2073 / turn), which is pretty low. Alternatively I could spend these kings maxing my Archangel which is 730 RCV (or 2190 / turn). Hahaha, 100 hp difference. Sucks not having an AO.

Anyways: StE, Sea Deity Abyss Neptune, Rainbow, Rainbow, Rainbow, +friend Odin.

Looks like the only way I'll be able to go for some of the harder stuff next week. That only gives me 11955 hp though and not sure any of my friend Awoken Odin can bring me over the HP gap.

Alternatively my Viper + Ripper team has 6k hp since most of the 5* dragons I've left at level 1. Could use that to get through some of the trash levels. If I sub in LWotN for one of the rippers that drops to 5k hp. Just about anyone's AO could get me to 50% after one round.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not having a high level healer / Odin I feel is hamstringing me next week. I can burn some of these Kings and get my StE closer to max, but her RCV isn't great and at max it is still only 691 (or 2073 / turn), which is pretty low.
Well with StE you should really account for max skill fire > Heart every 5 turns. So her actual healing ends up ahead of the other healer girls I guess. She's no Amat, but if you are playing smart and stocking up some fires as needed she'll be better than Archangel/Alraune. The actual math will depend on your team RCV.

Composter

So, what is needed for Hera descends? I have a level 2 green ogre. How much does their resolve work for? 80% hits? What do Sorrow's and Velk's Ama's autoheals go for?

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not exactly sure what team to build with what I have, any suggestions?

Horus x2,
Gigas
Volcano Dragon(almost ready to evolve)
mystic flame knight
hermes,
Idunn & Idunna
StE
bastet x2
GrOdin
ADK
Fafnir
Earth Dragon
Holy Dragon (almost ready to evolve)
Lillith twotn
Thanatos,
Vamp Lord
Dark Dragon Knight

So far I have been mostly using GrOdin with a healer helper complete levels and ADK + dragon team for farming pendragas, but Hyperion Lava flow kicked my butt.

More info: rank 65 (70 Total Cost for group)

Thengel

Dumbass me, I swore I wouldn't buy stones again for this game, but I did anyhow. Apollo, naga, mermaid, cupid, dark golem, mystic stone knight - all in their 3 star forms, and I have at least one of all of them already. That's one expensive Apollo, which honestly, what the fuck am I going to do with Apollo. So many actually useful gods I'd love to get, but I get none of them, ever. Back to farming exp to feed to teams that are only good for farming exp.

Can anyone think of any time I would ever want 3 StE or 3 Naga? Probably just more food, huh.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm burning stones for the gold dragon farm today. Have my Amaterasu up to lvl73 with 604 RCV, so 3k per turn. Hopefully I can push her a bit higher in the last round of the dragon dungeon today.

Level73 at 1.9M experience... goddamn.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
It's interesting how the gold dragon dungeon has 7 stages and inherently more drops. I dont have any light guys but I guess I can level a mystic up to a verche... or I can finally get Freyr up to evolve level. Still need to get a dub-darklit for my double black hades evolve ;[

Df~_sl

shitlord
I actually have a LWotN and a few rainbow keepers. I would LOVE to get a Hera...I just don't think I have the team to be able to get her.
3 Rainbow Keepers + Lilith as subs... StE as healer and High Level Awoken Godin as friend... Hera has TWO requirements... poison and 165000 HP. 3 Rainbow Keepers puts you at 9378 HP, highest Green Odin I know is 4417 HP brand is 3826. That leaves you with 2705 HP needed between your Healer and poison...

The highest healing requirement is actually hera at 2469dmg per turn so you need to match heal gems each time if you use alraune/ste/archangel... but rainbow keeper ability also helps with that by the way!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Dumbass me, I swore I wouldn't buy stones again for this game, but I did anyhow. Apollo, naga, mermaid, cupid, dark golem, mystic stone knight - all in their 3 star forms, and I have at least one of all of them already. That's one expensive Apollo, which honestly, what the fuck am I going to do with Apollo. So many actually useful gods I'd love to get, but I get none of them, ever. Back to farming exp to feed to teams that are only good for farming exp.

Can anyone think of any time I would ever want 3 StE or 3 Naga? Probably just more food, huh.
2 Sirens max, 3 naga for a gimick team that also requires them to be max skilled... I would keep the nagas and hope for a skillup on the StE

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I log in to burn 5 stones on a roll and I get a 3* dryad. yeah, ok. Now I know why I've hardly logged in this week; pretty much done with this game, too tedious. My ADK team is fun but only good for farming weak shit and playing my Odin doing 20 min boss fights that do a complete heal at the end for another 20min of fun just makes me want to stab myself. :p

I've been playing Monster Warlord and enjoying it a lot more. I like the online components; being able to build up your monster army and compete for daily rankings/prizes with the world bosses is pretty fun.

You can build up the most amazing team in PnD that could one shot the hardest bosses and no one would know about it unless you posted a screen shot someplace. The game needs more social components. Way too much grinding going on with no way to show off your e-peen!

Df~_sl

shitlord
My JP side horus/shiva account is still going strong, no useful pickups from godfest there... but With Horus and Shiva already there wasnt anything I really needed from it...

Finished all the Mystic Knights and am working on skilling them up now...
I have all the "farmable" orb changers. No Berserk or Highlander for me.

My current Horus team will probably be:
Horus (red)
Vampire Lord (Heart to Orb) (dark)
Verche (Dark to Light) (light)
ADK (Red to Green) (green)
Ice Knight ( Green to Blue) (blue)

Eventually I will get better subs to put in... also working on my monored...
Shiva lead
Horus sub
Titan
Red Mystic Knight
??? (Naga when I can farm one up)

Not too bad over there...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Managed to get a 4* Holy ripper from level 20 to max today off King Golds. And my Dark team is pretty fucking decent with Persephone now.

Pretty hard to bitch about today, even if the godfest was complete shit and a waste of a lot of work.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Glad you guys got some nice rolls. Sorry for the folks that didn't.

I am very amused at the moment. I have been farming Sea God of Heaven in Ocean of Heaven for +eggs.

Last boss is Neptune with 90k armor. Popped Shiva and then blue Odin spear. One shot.
smile.png

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Grats! Welcome to my wolf pack! (just kidding you were already part of the wolf pack... fucking OP Amas)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
at lvl 72on my AmatO, with 26 RCV egs... fucking didn't have the time today to farm every time gold popped. Stupid easter.