Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
50/50/75 is two dual type reductions.

So Toytops does 1/2 blue and green, dark neptune does 1/2 blue and dark, so 1/2*1/2 blue = 3/4 blue, shooting you up to the necessary requirements.

Which is kind of awesome as long as my friends keep up their neptunes, and I have everything else (except I need a rainbow or two tomorrow, so that's going to be some stamina stones).

In regards to Persephone... PAD is about farming. There are some clutch situations where a specific ally is needed, but for the most part the game is about making farming easier. Persephone does that for all-dark/strongly-dark teams. So PAL point farming is either you have this amazing Amat/GOdin, or you end up with something that makes farming easier (ADK, Greek/Indian/Norse gods, etc).
Ah jeez, forgot I even had a Toytops until you posted this. Thing has been sitting in the vault forever. Don't think I can get it to Fortytops before tomorrow though...

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I tore through master level whiskey dragon when it went up last night.

I threw together a mono blue team with dual Lakshmi leaders. Total run took about 20 min. No idea how people are spending 2+ hours on the boss unless they took a resist team.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I tore through master level whiskey dragon when it went up last night.

I threw together a mono blue team with dual Lakshmi leaders. Total run took about 20 min. No idea how people are spending 2+ hours on the boss unless they took a resist team.
Um, yes, a resist team is probably exactly what they are doing, because most people are going to need the resists to live through the chimeras and naga.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So I was doing some number crunching which I always enjoy....

Taking a 75% green reduction actually makes you take 761 less damage every 3 turns... but its much spikier... with a high of 8470 every 3rd turn and 1428 every turn vs the higher average... but smoother: 6377 everythird and 2855 every turn.
Taking 75% dark reduction makes round 4 a joke (2130 dmg per turn) but makes round 5 very hard... 9800dmg every 3rd turn and 2855 every turn.

Dmg breakdown:
75 Blue - Average 4029, High 6377
75 Green - Average 3776, High 8470
75 Black - Average 5203, High 9898

That also doesnt talk about the skill sets you bring into the dungeon...
75 blue gives you Water to Hearts and Poison (abyss neptune / toytops)
Not even sure how you would get 75 green 50 blue 50 black...
75 black makes the devil round easier... but lets you bring in a abyss neptune + ceres...
20 turn full heal vs 9(5) turn water to hearts...

Up to you guys to try it out :p

I am doing Toytops + Abyss Neptune for 75% Water 50 dark 50 green. I am averaging 8 combos per turn... max skill StE and 10 turn Toytops...
If I had more HP wiggle room, I would bring my AO for more team RCV and 20 turn full heal.

We have anybody besides Koush with an Abyss Neptune? Hopefully lvl 70+
smile.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Taking a 75% green reduction actually makes you take 761 less damage every 3 turns... but its much spikier... with a high of 8470 every 3rd turn and 1428 every turn vs the higher average... but smoother: 6377 everythird and 2855 every turn.
Taking 75% dark reduction makes round 4 a joke (2130 dmg per turn) but makes round 5 very hard... 9800dmg every 3rd turn and 2855 every turn.

Dmg breakdown:

75 black makes the devil round easier... but lets you bring in a abyss neptune + ceres...

I am doing Toytops + Abyss Neptune for 75% Water 50 dark 50 green. I am averaging 8 combos per turn... max skill StE and 10 turn Toytops...
If I had more HP wiggle room, I would bring my AO for more team RCV and 20 turn full heal.

smile.png
I have an Abyss Neptune that I can leave up, but was planning on leading with my Toytops and using friend Abyss. If there are more Toytops on friends list then I've never seen one. Been saving these Dark Kings from today's event and was going to dump them in to Neptune later. We'll see what level he ends up at.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

Dmg breakdown:

smile.png
I'll have a 75 Abyss Neptune with 60+ eggs up all day for Heroes for everyone to use.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
75% green 50% blue 50% dark is:
Final form Toytops and Fertility Deity Devil Ceres

I'm not even sure about 2 Heroes anymore... as I had 5 eggs and said "What the hell, it's the dark event, maybe I get Persephone" and pulled a Berserker. I don't have Highlander, but I'm not sure I care that much...

Df~_sl

shitlord
I have no use for either Berserk or Highlander... Though the dungeon only comes around once in a long while... why not try it out.

Also, the reason you dont see Toytops on friends list is... there is no dungeon that he is a great lead for except this one...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to do all these special dungeons just to do them, I can't. Partly I just planned poorly(or not at all for a long time), though the lack of stuff like Neptune/Toytops/Ceres is out of my hands.

I'm still not sure about a Hera team. I know it can be done with resolve. Should probably spend the next few days powering up a few imp demon guys.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am still a little torn about the group makeup for 2 Heroes...

If I get the HP boost, I would much rather prefer NOT to take 3Rainbow Keepers and instead only use 2 and maybe put a white ripper (40,000 dmg to vamps, and almost clearing all the knights doesnt sound too bad!)

I will think about it some more tomorrow...

I listed myself on pdx... Swamped with friend invites now... ridiculous... I might start clearing out some folks... especially all those ADKs....

Df~_sl

shitlord
Resolve on Hera is just being able to do the first 4 waves... but they are not easy :p

I think I missed my chance to due Hera on JP
frown.png

My account didnt even have enough max stam to do hera, but my matchstick man team + ghost(poison) could easily do it!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I listed myself on pdx... Swamped with friend invites now... ridiculous... I might start clearing out some folks... especially all those ADKs....
I decided against listing myself on that database. I post from time to time on different forums that I'm looking for specific leads.

I have cropped a few people off from these forums when they don't show up for a few days. I'm at 149/150 and need all the blue odins I can find.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I decided against listing myself on that database. I post from time to time on different forums that I'm looking for specific leads.

I have cropped a few people off from these forums when they don't show up for a few days. I'm at 149/150 and need all the blue odins I can find.
Just got my Blue Odin...Sweet Jesus this team is sick.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just raped legendary tricolor using blue odin with a drall ally. It wasn't even close. 109 turns...about 30 min while eating lunch.

rrr_img_19389.jpg

rrr_img_19390.jpg

Burr

Molten Core Raider
I just raped legendary tricolor using blue odin with a drall ally. It wasn't even close. 109 turns...about 30 min while eating lunch.

rrr_img_19389.jpg

rrr_img_19390.jpg
Blew through it as well. Used your Blue Odin along with Neptune, Red Ripper, Blue Ripper, Susano and Siren. Love your Ama and Blue Odin. Also caught the dragon. Not sure what to think of him but he looks good so far. Seems like an ADK for every monster. Thanks a bunch Sorrows.
smile.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Blew through it as well. Used your Blue Odin along with Neptune, Red Ripper, Blue Ripper, Susano and Siren. Love your Ama and Blue Odin. Also caught the dragon. Not sure what to think of him but he looks good so far. Seems like an ADK for every monster. Thanks a bunch Sorrows.
smile.png
Glad to be of service. =)

It's nice when people are happy about my Odin being left up. Usually I get cranky in game mail from people crying they need Amaterasu.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Your accounts are graduating past the need for the healer, many of the rest of us are a long long way, the total exp on your account is mind boggling to me.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Glad to be of service. =)

It's nice when people are happy about my Odin being left up. Usually I get cranky in game mail from people crying they need Amaterasu.
What does he hit for on Legendary? Good at matching orbs but I'd be more concerned with surviving a hit. That and clearing to it I guess.

For Tricolors I've been running Isis/Isis as leads for x9, then Bastet/Green mech and echidna. Last is usually a dual color green/red.