Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Mine should be now

Edit: just came to say finally zero stoned twin again, using Vorph's Horus. Accidentally took two delays in (echidna and orochi) instead of one + poison. Then accidentally blew up round 3 but luckily Echidna was back up. With Hades, Valk, and Horus active was able to get through. Ended up with a Mythlit, Tama, and Devlit. Thought I'd level but was off by about 1,000 XP and don't think I'll stone this time around.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got both my work phone and tablet accounts added to padherd. Fuck this is ridiculous (the amount of rolls). At least the other two are both IAP free, though rank on them is retarded (sub 100 on both).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Managed with Kirin/Bastet after some fucking up. Too small combo first wave, died after killing 1 mythlit. Stoned, fuck it. Killed last one 1 turn too early, Shiva still bound. Stoned, fuck it. Wave 3 went smooth. Except at the end instead of using Shiva again so a trash 3 match would kill it I used Echidna...so no delay on Twinlits. Knocked them down to about 10% in 1 big manual CTW combo, then died. Stoned, fuck it. Angelit.

I'm sort of getting the hang of this I guess...

Sent you an invite, Zyn. Level 72 Kirin with +107.

Zynth

N00b
Thanks, half the time with Kirin I get orb gibbed on the first wave and end up wasting 60 sta. I'm thinking I would be better off taking an Izanagi/Zeus team with the same subs.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking like Luci's Uvo, or at least one of them, will be blue.

And feature him with like...30 pairs of wings for some reason.

pZHbkWx.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aligns him more perfectly with Hera-is/Bodin/DJ/vampire/Blue Sonia/beezlebub to make that an even more viable dual colored comp, especially if UVO angels get the sonia 2.5x treatment maybe? Or even if not it would allow for some pretty godly physical tanking teams with 5x rcv and 2.5x atk to make a "stable" team with like 60k health 10k atk to both blue and dark, and 6k rcv along with some really awesome tanking actives like Izanami / Okunushi

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any viable 0-stone Kirin leader combo out there for twinlits that doesnt require a neptune or orochi or bastet sub?
Would like to see some

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You need some combination of delay + poison / armor break / armor pierce. Mainly because you need a poison / armor up for round two and then delay for three. With two delays you can also do it. If you don't have two delay I'd say you also need at least one gravity sub (unless you are a Zeus team and that is covered by your lead). The 'luxury' builds with Red Sonia, DTron, LTron and what not are a little different and I don't have them so no idea what you can replace in / out.

Kirin / Hera / Hera-Is / Lilith / Echidna / Kirin should be more than doable. Although you may get more mileage with an orb changer that syncs with Kirin in place of 2nd gravity, just depends on the damage you can do in last round. I like max skill Valk because with menaca + light using Angrilit her active can be used twice.

Edit 2: Except I'm an idiot and that wouldn't activate Kirin... With Valk it would!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any viable 0-stone Kirin leader combo out there for twinlits that doesnt require a neptune or orochi or bastet sub?
Would like to see some
Use Bastet friend leader. I ran Kirin/Echidna/Hera-is/Valk/Shiva/Bastet. only burned stones through my own shitty play. Still learning the stalling for them. Shiva slot is your floater. Any poison or armor nullify/ignore or long enough delay works. A level 1 Bane will work as long as your team makes the minimum HP requirement. Just don't trigger Kirin wave 1, try to do 4x with just Bastet.

After Tamadra Twinlits die easy if you have delay. Gravities, Bastet, and then the manual CTW you set up. If they live you have 2 turns to finish the last little bit.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Use Bastet friend leader. I ran Kirin/Echidna/Hera-is/Valk/Shiva/Bastet. only burned stones through my own shitty play. Still learning the stalling for them. Shiva slot is your floater. Any poison or armor nullify/ignore or long enough delay works. A level 1 Bane will work as long as your team makes the minimum HP requirement. Just don't trigger Kirin wave 1, try to do 4x with just Bastet.

After Tamadra Twinlits die easy if you have delay. Gravities, Bastet, and then the manual CTW you set up. If they live you have 2 turns to finish the last little bit.
Thanks for the input, 1st floor was no prob for me (unless getting orb trolled with kirin), i just get suckered 2nd or 3rd stage when echidnas 3 turn delay is usally not enough time to get the synced crew down.

Have a Ra rdy to go but either the team cost / hp req on 3rd floor bugs me out or the 4 color kirin req (used fully awoken bind immune GOdin before).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kirin / Hera / Hera-Is / Lilith / Echidna / Kirin should be more than doable.
If any of those subs has a sub-element there's no way Kirin/Kirin is going to zero stone it imo. You're either going to obliterate wave 1 or you're going to die to it. There's no middle ground at 0x or 25x when you have more than 6 sources of damage. If you obliterate it, then wave 2 and/or 3 will get your stone(s).

I was actually trying to come up with something like that, using a team that has only six sources to guarantee a proper kill of wave 1. Unfortunately, I can't come up with a way to kill waves 2 & 3 without using a stone, while still being able to delay on wave 4 long enough to kill the angel/devil.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Siren gets a solid boost, lilith becomes a ghetto loki on devil teams, and luci teams will grind slightly faster. Meh.

Vorph

Kirin uvo is about as good as could be hoped for, considering people were retarded to ask for an uvo now when she's already pretty much the top combo-spike lead.

350 more hp, light subtype, physical subtype, and *four* more awakenings -- skill block resist, another light orb enhance, skill boost, and extend time. I guess I know where six of my useless tamadras are going. :p With that phys subtype a team of, say, Kirin/King Bubblie/Takeminakata/Midgard/Mastering/Kirin seems like it should be useful for something.

Did they really only add the 1.5x to devils for 1 turn effect to Lilith and not increase the poison damage??

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If any of those subs has a sub-element there's no way Kirin/Kirin is going to zero stone it imo. You're either going to obliterate wave 1 or you're going to die to it. There's no middle ground at 0x or 25x when you have more than 6 sources of damage. If you obliterate it, then wave 2 and/or 3 will get your stone(s).

I was actually trying to come up with something like that, using a team that has only six sources to guarantee a proper kill of wave 1. Unfortunately, I can't come up with a way to kill waves 2 & 3 without using a stone, while still being able to delay on wave 4 long enough to kill the angel/devil.
Yeah that is true, not using Kirin ever I forget it is 25x and leads back to the same problem I have with skyfalls and R/L Horus. If you had to make it work an unevolved Hera, Echidna, Lilith, and Valk may work! but then you probably don't have enough sources to reliably kill the guys on round 2 and three. I mean 2 is handled by Lilith but even with delay round 3 is going to be hard with only 6 sources. 25hp a piece so no counting mass attacks that is 5 rounds to kill one and 4 rounds to kill the other. Don't think menace is going to reliable get you there. And not sure how the damage works out on final round with no sub damage even with 25x.

Well we always have that Light Divinegon team to look forward to!

koljec_sl

shitlord
Did they really only add the 1.5x to devils for 1 turn effect to Lilith and not increase the poison damage??
Maybe D/D Lilith gets poison? Her information doesn't seem complete. It wouldn't seem right to improve Siren's auto-heal but not Lilith's poison. They might have some trouble translating the poison description. It probably isn't called Destroying Lance Gungnir or Hydra's Poison even if it shares some of the same effect.

Anyway, I also hope they make her poison more useful.

Vorph

PAD forums seem to agree that all she gains is 1.5x devil atk and the poison stays the same.
frown.png
The easy uvo (D/D) doesn't get the awakening or leader skill improvements either.

Oh well, I'm happy with Kirin changes and that's all I cared about anyway. She doesn't require angelits or fruits, just a new golden keeper and that dungeon is actually well designed unlike fucking retarded twinlit/tri-fruits. Even her art is a big improvement--she actually has feet now.

kIVCXKg.jpg

Another change coming is that Droidragon is getting 9 awakenings. It's all resists though; three each to blind/block/poison.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Overkill, plus you'll need an additional damage boost to down Zeus. I'd drop dj for king baddie.

I've been running the options and it looks like Satan, cdd, baddie, vamp, wicked lady, satan would be my most reliable team.

Two rows of dark kills cdd, two rows with baddie kills Zeus, damage is low enough not to wipe overs + 2 enemies with a single dark match, has enough blue damage to clear single devils with a blue match and two off color matches. Only requires 5 stall turns on floors 1-7.

Vamp on a 5 turn cd allows me to use it on early floors and have it up later.

Will test it out some and see if I can get a high success rate.
Went in with that same team (except I used perseph instead of wicked lady) and almost cleared it except I fat fingered zeus on it. I didn't actually get decent drops, but I wanted to try it out. Worked well and I'd have definitely killed Zeus with a 2 line+ baddy. I lucked out on CDD because I assumed Tiamat had HP when it was CDD.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kirin uvo is about as good as could be hoped for, considering people were retarded to ask for an uvo now when she's already pretty much the top combo-spike lead.

350 more hp, light subtype, physical subtype, and *four* more awakenings
Well, the Uvo is 3 more. The 4th is from the upcoming REM monster 4th awakening they're all getting.

It's a boring upgrade, but I'll take it.