Puzzles and Dragons

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a dece 0 stam team on my main with ALB(ra), dios, dios, Rodin, Avalon Drake, ALB(ra). With the skill boost badge I can dios the 1st floor, button the next 3 and dios the last one. My 2nd Rodin isnt skilled up yet so next time I should be able to button through everything besides the last floor

Im struggling on my alt and gf account tho. Dont have ALB on either. Def going to have to make a goemon team for next time or something. Having to match orbs on this shit starts to get old

nm I got there with dios, dios, dios, avalon drake, tengu, ALB(ra). needed to 297 a dios and throw a bunch of atk latents on to be able to 1shot z8 without a skyfall but whatev!

ugh after using that team for about 20 runs there were a few times I didnt 1 shot z8 still. I guess sometimes I wouldnt end up with enough enhanced to kill him. Ended up just running tengu a few times and king tamd him up a little bit and put ra on him so now I can clean up with avalon drake if I dont 1 shot z8 gg

Last edited:

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I don't see the point in this 0 stam shit. The game is heavily cooked in favor of multiplayer right now, so I couldn't give a shit about doing single player normal dungeons for any amount of time.

All of the people on Reddit creaming themselves over how much fodder XP they will get have ignored the last 2 posts telling them to run Rubies for XP, so I see why they have so much shit to level.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ive been running that shit almost non stop for the last 2 days and I still have so much to level. Have been trying to feed on color but now Im starting to panic and Im about to just dump everything on all my dark Revos I need to get up

Dathena release was datamined on KR and EU servers last night. Supposedly she will drop next week. Im still not ready! I still dont even have awoken loki or persephone on my gfs account let alone the revos done =X Im not sure shes gonna be able to hit 750k either without a massive purge

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ive been running that shit almost non stop for the last 2 days and I still have so much to level. Have been trying to feed on color but now Im starting to panic and Im about to just dump everything on all my dark Revos I need to get up

Dathena release was datamined on KR and EU servers last night. Supposedly she will drop next week. Im still not ready! I still dont even have awoken loki or persephone on my gfs account let alone the revos done =X Im not sure shes gonna be able to hit 750k either without a massive purge

Next week? That seems like very odd timing. With their super spectacular NA Exclusive Collab going on!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am handling revos in order of usage. I have 3 revo hakus and a revo persp(fuck I need so much dark xp... fed one of the hakus 2 dark snow globes... grats level 70 lol). I need to get going on buttoning LE.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I am handling revos in order of usage. I have 3 revo hakus and a revo persp(fuck I need so much dark xp... fed one of the hakus 2 dark snow globes... grats level 70 lol). I need to get going on buttoning LE.

Metal Dragons will get buffed soon, so hopefully you saved your super king rushes from the Azazel challenges this weekend.

DAthena timing would make a lot of sense to be dropped with that buff. I've only got ~30kMP left to farm. I can sell some fucking Sherias's or Zuohs if I have to.

Molten Core Raider
Purge the box!

In all seriousness, from what reddit says, Dark Athena is going to be a permanent addition to the MP shop similar to Linka and the Marionettes so there's no rush.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
We got 390k free lol I hope youre at least half way there. Also youll get 172k if you can bring yourself to log in every day in may and do the 5555MP gift dungeon theyre doing

Molten Core Raider
Well crap, I thought I had a Ryune but apparently I do not. She's all im missing from having that "ideal setup" for Dark Athena. Thinking about Fujin (Athena), Lumiel (Haku #1), Indra (Haku #2), Orochi (Haku #3) and Carat (Loki) as my inherits. Fujin for Ryune is a decent trade off I guess.

Another godfest should be happening this weekend or early next week, maybe Ill get lucky.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah i dont have ryune on my alt either (or fujin) so idk what ima do there. I got all the gemstone girls and most the other utility actives tho. Finally done with my alts team aside from a few tams. P fuckin sick of LE lol

eJPbRJh.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
If any of you going Dark Athena arent on my friends list yet, send me a friend invite. Ill have a Fujin'd up DA ready Monday morning in slot 1. My ID is 342,357,349

Last edited:

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If any of you going Dark Athena arent on my friends list yet, send me a friend invite. Ill have a Fujin'd up DA ready Monday morning in slot 1. My ID is 342,359.349

You sure thats the right ID? I have tried twice and I get a level 2 account with no friends rocking the blue starter

Mine is 300,691,270 I will have DAthena on monday as well. I also run Aizen/RaDrag for general stuff.

Molten Core Raider
I fat fingered the keyboard. I fixed it in that post, it's here again too (with 100% less blue starter dragons) 342,357,349