Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Ive been running that shit all day for masks. Only thing that woulda been better is if it were enhance carnival. All my snowglobes I had stashed in the mail are all lvl 1 or 25

1 buffed super king will max a L25 snowglobe, and those drop in most rogues, which are easy enough to knock out.

Honestly, since Rubies got buffed, I just spend all day Tuesday running the 10 stamina one and level up everything in the box. Then I have the rest of the week to fuck off!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
hold up so its more efficient to run the low stam version of rubies than it is to run the high stam version? Is that only for rubies?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I can't imagine feeding the lowest rubies is worth the gold you spend to level them up.. .ESPECIALLY with the revos being so much XP to max level

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I can't imagine feeding the lowest rubies is worth the gold you spend to level them up.. .ESPECIALLY with the revos being so much XP to max level
I think you level snow globes and feed them to revos.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Wait, yeah, what?

Yep, little rubies feed for 45kxp same color. They feed for 30kxp OFF color.

Right now, the most stamina efficient way to level ANYTHING is to run the low level of ruby dragons. For light monsters, you run the low level of golds on Friday, because the same color bonus makes little gold's worth 45kxp.

I don't have anything in my box that needs to be leveled up except for the cards I rolled this weekend. The amount of XP you can get on a Tuesday is insane, and Rubies have been like this for a month or so now.

Heh, gold cost for leveling shit. I made 40 million farming SDR last week. Who gives a fuck about gold?

Here, I dug up the post for you guys, it's from pre gold dragons buff, but it's exactly the same for any color other than light.

[PSA] Stam/monster exp efficiency! • r/PuzzleAndDragons

Ao- Ao- Gankak Gankak Bruuce Bruuce

Last edited:

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
what ru farming sdrs with? I need those

Liu Bei, the same thing you farm everything with!

You just need a green Odin for Linthia, a green skyfall buff for Volsung, and some kind of board enhance/damage enhance for Gaianaut. Still failed maybe 30% of the runs due to bad boards with locked orbs, but farmed up I'm guessing 35ish SDRs last week. And the aforementioned 40 million gold.

I should mention I co-op with myself for half stamina and less fuckin around in general.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn I was hoping you were gonna say minerva. I fucking sold my gfs Grodin way back before his buff and she doesnt have ALB, it sucks. Really needed her to get a Grodin so we can cheese Mhera for yomigon. Might just throw a few stones at it or see if I can get a dacho carry for Mzeus for us and use that for her idfk

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Damn I was hoping you were gonna say minerva. I fucking sold my gfs Grodin way back before his buff and she doesnt have ALB, it sucks. Really needed her to get a Grodin so we can cheese Mhera for yomigon. Might just throw a few stones at it or see if I can get a dacho carry for Mzeus for us and use that for her idfk

It should be possible with Minerva, I just didn't because it's more or less 6 swipes with Liu Bei. If you have Tsubaki, everything but Scarlet is dragon type, so you'd really just need a poison for Volsung, something to clear the awaken bind (shit, a Grodin Tama is probably enough in co-op), and you might wanna bring a Fenrir inherit along just to eliminate the locked poison orbs problem. It's not a problem with ALB due to massive RCV and few turns, but if you've gotta slog thru the dungeon and set up boards and shit, you don't want a mass of locked poisons fucking things up.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
A lot of work for some solid reward. My Minerva co-op team is running 5 SDR across the entire team, and my 1st and 2nd slot leaders are fully SDR'd too. I've got 16 best friends since I came back to the game 5 months ago, and I rake in thousands of pal points a day.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I might try to make a Tsubaki team since I have 4 on my main and my gf and alt both have 3 each. And holy fuck since when does grodin have awoken bind clear omg why am I so stupid at this game I didnt even know that was a thing

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I dunno, I took 3 years off. When I quit, awakenings were just implemented and Tamas were super rare. I obviously wasn't around for the awoken skill bind shit, nor Grodin's buff.

But I'm sure happy I max leveled that guy 3 years ago!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I am starting to wonder now if we will actually get her. Also that said... voltron collab looks crappy. I doubt I roll at all, none of the cards look good at all.

Molten Core Raider
We're gonna get her, I believe it was confirmed at some point but I cant find where so I dunno, maybe Im dreaming. Since Voltron is coming next week and lasts 2 weeks, it will be after all that at the least. Cant steal hype from those stupendous Voltron monsters..... :rolleyes:

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah Voltron is a whole lot of garbage. Idiots in the FB group are talking about "If we don't stone the fuck out of this we will never get NA exclusives again!" And I am just thinking "If this is what an NA exclusive is going to look like, then fuck it we don't need them"