Puzzles and Dragons

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not terribly impressed with technical dungeon drop rates, get one Chimera for doing Twilight Woods where I have to take my time and slowly kill bosses? Hurrah

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Double drop rate on MechaDragon Adept/Expert today!

If you want to grind some ranks then "Dragons of the Tower" in "Tower of the Giants" at half stamina for the weekend is the ideal place to do it.

Edit: BAH! 53k built up on expert weekend and I die on the 3 bosses after getting one of them down to about 5%, oh well. I need more atk/hp still I guess! Then I failed to get the drop again on MechaExpert, double of fuck all is still pretty much fuck all!
tongue.png

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a question mark on one of the evolve spaces? If so, you may be missing a keeper of light or something.

Do rainbow critters count as any specific color?
Ok so I looked at that monster book, and apparently I'm missing Keeper of the Light (Random Encounter Expert Tuesday Dungeon), 2 Divine Masks (Wed Dungeon Expert) and the rainbow Divine (Wed Expert)

Right now Witch's Ball is 1.5x drop rate, so us Valks need to be farming those Succis, does Naga also drop in there?

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Mermaids are a myth. I've run Mermaid Feast countless times now and haven't found any. Am I doing it wrong? Is there a better place to farm one?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ugh, 10 eggs saved up now but this fire promotion sounds like crap. What to do! Wouldn't mind another naga.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How much does the boss in Flame Mechdragon Expert hit for and does anyone have a fire resist leader I can use?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I'm just about to have another go round at it, I'll be putting my volc dragon into leader for the 50% resist which makes the final boss just a long boring endurance fight. Your biggest worry is one of the ogres doing a store energy move, he will hit for just under 7k if you don't kill him quick enough.

A bunch of my friends list has evolved to 6* Ameratsus in the last week, they go from worst to best healer at 6* as they heal for 5x RCV and have a ton of hp when levelled up. Hella useful healing for 2250 a round and sitting at 8k+ hp without using keepers etc.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm just about to have another go round at it, I'll be putting my volc dragon into leader for the 50% resist which makes the final boss just a long boring endurance fight. Your biggest worry is one of the ogres doing a store energy move, he will hit for just under 7k if you don't kill him quick enough.

A bunch of my friends list has evolved to 6* Ameratsus in the last week, they go from worst to best healer at 6* as they heal for 5x RCV and have a ton of hp when levelled up. Hella useful healing for 2250 a round and sitting at 8k+ hp without using keepers etc.
How often does the boss attack? Rather keep the Valk in lead for dps but I could move my Siren over for healing. Just want the stone before the dungeon goes away hehe.

Looks like every 3 turns, should be doable without a dedicated healer :p

Did it, nerve wracking though. Sadly dropped another red starter dragon, bleh.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wondering if I should tackle Blade of Justice expert today to get the stone before it goes away, I'm afraid of the Divine Mask though, 60k defense?

Are there any specifics on the drop system known? If I want one mob on a floor and not others, should I kill it first, or is it all pre-determined and won't make a difference?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I don't know how they worked it out offhand but apparently the Chinese/Japanese playerbase worked out the mobs and what they might drop (i.e. coins, chests or themselves) are calculated when the dungeon starts so it doesn't matter what kill order etc you use.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, that didn't go well, even with a reduce by half light dmg leader I got one shot on the last stage with all 3 Verche's hitting on the same round. (guess I should have figured as much with the chinese wiki since they each do 4711, but why do they have to attack the same round? lol)

Sucks I had a mystic light knight drop too but meh, guess I already have 2 Verche's myself.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sure, now I have a divine azure mask + a green dub-emelit and nary a wood character to level. Kinda stuck now, not sure how much farther I can get in the technical Castle of Satan in the Abyss and I'm stuck on the normal Blue Guardian in Polar Night Tower without a Water resist leader. Awful tempting to pull the rare slot machine but I think I should save em?

Well fuck me, I tried to use Brand's Neptune for the 1/2 water dmg on the boss in Polar Night Tower (Leviathan) and it turns out it still hits for 8472 at half dmg, or in other words, 20+ minutes to get one shot when his turn came up.

Poison is only useful on high defense low hp targets?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Sure, now I have a divine azure mask + a green dub-emelit and nary a wood character to level. Kinda stuck now, not sure how much farther I can get in the technical Castle of Satan in the Abyss and I'm stuck on the normal Blue Guardian in Polar Night Tower without a Water resist leader. Awful tempting to pull the rare slot machine but I think I should save em?

Well fuck me, I tried to use Brand's Neptune for the 1/2 water dmg on the boss in Polar Night Tower (Leviathan) and it turns out it still hits for 8472 at half dmg, or in other words, 20+ minutes to get one shot when his turn came up.

Poison is only useful on high defense low hp targets?
That sucks 8(.

Poison is useful on anything really - as far as I can tell it never wears off, so in a huge hp fight it's a shitload of extra damage.

For leviathan, try a green odin or a orochi/ogre instead of a water resist - iirc his swing timer is like 8 turns so you should have no trouble recovering the hp between hits.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That sucks 8(.

Poison is useful on anything really - as far as I can tell it never wears off, so in a huge hp fight it's a shitload of extra damage.

For leviathan, try a green odin or a orochi/ogre instead of a water resist - iirc his swing timer is like 8 turns so you should have no trouble recovering the hp between hits.
Yeah, sadly none of those on my friends list, guess I can work on leveling my own ogre. I really need to be able to evolve my Valk/Siren/Enchinda but getting a divine mask and a shield bro with my group may prove difficult. (and I gotta wait for the respective days)

Oh Brand has an Odin as well, not sure if it's green or blue.