Puzzles and Dragons

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Ok, I see posts about "rippers"...Is that a reference for a max evo basic dragon?

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
So, I stumbled into something that may or may not be widely known. (Just started on this today).

Whenever I restore my games data (via the app+data) option with titanium backup, the cooldown on all friended support characters fully resets. Seems pretty abusive.

edit: This is on a rooted Android phone. No clue if any such exploit exists in the iOS version, but it seems as though the friend flag (used or not) is client side for the android side of things.

ID 375,645,200 Really fun game, Have an angelion up at the moment and sometimes verche, knight of the sky. I might buy some magic stones too its so much fun.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Ok, I see posts about "rippers"...Is that a reference for a max evo basic dragon?
Generic term for anything with a high damage/low cooldown breath weapon. The most common ones are max evolved color dragons, but also includes mechdragons and the like.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Whenever I restore my games data (via the app+data) option with titanium backup, the cooldown on all friended support characters fully resets. Seems pretty abusive.

edit: This is on a rooted Android phone. No clue if any such exploit exists in the iOS version, but it seems as though the friend flag (used or not) is client side for the android side of things.
Do you get the +10 Pal points for using the friend or just get to use the friend again?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So far I've just been muddling through this game and spending way too much money on the egg machine because I'm an addict. I really don't know what direction to go with as far as teams, and I've just been throwing levels at whatever monster I feel seems pretty cool at the time. Is there a decent team I could put together with the crap laying around in my boxes right now or at least a partial team that I could work on completing? I've been really struggling to progress through dungeons once I've used up my helpers that have rondo of healing for the day. My usual team is Angel lead, Vritra/Parvati, Plesios, Lillith, Echidna.

rrr_img_12486.jpg
rrr_img_12487.jpg

rrr_img_12486.jpg

rrr_img_12487.jpg

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
What are you guys using all these plants on? I have about 15 sitting in boxes...
I haven't done it myself yet but they're using them to evolve Pengdras which are the easiest path to a lot of xp (I guess you could say they have the best xp/stamina ratio). Even the non-evolved Pengdras which max at level 10 give 9k xp to the same color. You start getting Pengdras in the first technical dungeons.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So far I've just been muddling through this game and spending way too much money on the egg machine because I'm an addict. I really don't know what direction to go with as far as teams, and I've just been throwing levels at whatever monster I feel seems pretty cool at the time. Is there a decent team I could put together with the crap laying around in my boxes right now or at least a partial team that I could work on completing? I've been really struggling to progress through dungeons once I've used up my helpers that have rondo of healing for the day. My usual team is Angel lead, Vritra/Parvati, Plesios, Lillith, Echidna.

rrr_img_12486.jpg
rrr_img_12487.jpg
You have all the parts there to make a mean as hell ADK team.

Max evolve both green and black knights.

For other sub slot level up siren, naga, succubus. Swap in as needed.

Bam end game team.

Edit: I just maxed my Sirens skill level. 5 round cool down on red to heal gem swap is just plain silly.

rrr_img_12486.jpg

rrr_img_12487.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
*mystic stone knight talk*

looks like it can drop on expert:http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/special-dungeons.asp
I'm fairly sure this site is just plain wrong sadly when it comes to MSK dropping on expert. I've not even seen one spawn in 8-10 ish runs never mind got the rare drop from it. It has to be said though that is a hella nice site, very well laid out with clear info etc. Already my go to resource for what it covers.

Anyone here seen one on expert at least so we know that it does appear? Surely between us all we'd have seen it by now if it could pop up.

Should be a new rare egg event in an hour or so.

Edit: Someone on SA said no sightings in 25 ish runs.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
So I'm not just editing away, a new post...

Light event again! Time to waste my stones and not get a Valk...

*drum roll*

FFS Salamandar, already got one from the Christmas event.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pulled 5 times (and lost 10 dollars to Gungho not giving me my stones). Machine Golem, 2 succys, naga, and shadra. At least I got a succy.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Shitty iTunes store won't even let me purchase magic stones right now. Let them take my money, damn you!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
used 4 pal and 4 stone pulls...

angeleo, lil white dragon, baddie, white baddie

Angel (level 5, wtf), dark knight, gigas, and vampire

Fucking. Shit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
used 4 pal and 4 stone pulls...

angeleo, lil white dragon, baddie, white baddie

Angel (level 5, wtf), dark knight, gigas, and vampire

Fucking. Shit.
Ouch!

Faz - I tried a handful of times to do Wind Mech for the MSK and nothin'. Freakin sucks, and that dungeon is pretty hard for my shitty band of monsters. Thinking of rerolling for a Valk/GValk or something....

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ouch!

Faz - I tried a handful of times to do Wind Mech for the MSK and nothin'. Freakin sucks, and that dungeon is pretty hard for my shitty band of monsters. Thinking of rerolling for a Valk/GValk or something....
Now is the time to do it. I was tempted to do it now on my android tablet and iPad, but I think I'll wait until the next God event.