qwerty's rehabilitation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_03
"You will take him at his word though because then he won't be trolling. Right?"

Here is what I think it will happen. keyword "think."

In the short term, after the new amods get in, they will hold a vote to ban qwrty. If I get elected before I cast that vote, I want to see if he can change a bit.

If he says he can, then I may vote not to ban him. Mine is a vote out of 5, so he can easily still be banned.

If he doesn't get banned, and continues to crap out, then another vote will be held short after and I will reassess my position.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Qwerty has never displayed the slightest interest in changing his attitude or behavior.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03
"You will take him at his word though because then he won't be trolling. Right?"

Here is what I think it will happen. keyword "think."

In the short term, after the new amods get in, they will hold a vote to ban qwrty. If I get elected before I cast that vote, I want to see if he can change a bit.

If he says he can, then I may vote not to ban him. Mine is a vote out of 5, so he can easily still be banned.

If he doesn't get banned, and continues to crap out, then another vote will be held short after and I will reassess my position.
I know you murdered seven people and I have the evidence proving it but before I say you are guilty if you can look me in the eye and say you don't feel like you should be punished I will just say not guilty and move on.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Nothing is lost under my approach, he gets to shitpost a couple more before been banned.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nothing is lost under my approach, he gets to shitpost a couple more before been banned.
What gets lost is people don't think you or the other moderators take them seriously. Why report an obvious piece of shit, you are just going to come into threads and ask them if you can give them a blowjob.

What gets lost is that the pieces of shit think they can get away with anything because only two people have been banned from here.

If you are just doing it because you think idiot fun loving uncle Tito is a funny character to play and no damage will be done you couldn't be more wrong.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
What gets lost is people don't think you or the other moderators take them seriously. Why report an obvious piece of shit, you are just going to come into threads and ask them if you can give them a blowjob.

What gets lost is that the pieces of shit think they can get away with anything because only two people have been banned from here.

If you are just doing it because you think idiot fun loving uncle Tito is a funny character to play and no damage will be done you couldn't be more wrong.

I think you are not talking about me anymore. For ages the golden rule of the amod was to do nothing. I just come along with the idea of been a little more involved before swinging the ban hammer. If it doesn't work, then we lose nothing.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
This board has been up for what 8 months now? I was amod for what 4 days. Whatever happened before with the other moderation styles, I am not responsible for it.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Hey man I was amod before you went into a rampage with anadmin, and I was demoted as collateral damage.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Nothing I was doing was related to being amod until a_skeleton_03 started reporting and rhe worst admin here chimed in

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
65084462.jpg

obviously trolling most of the times, on a board when everyone trolls most of the time.
Exactly. The only difference is that I don't want to be part of the shitty clique this forum has, and that really pisses people off.

@a_skeleton_03 I caught up.

Q qwertyqweqwertwqert are you actually interested on contributing to the board, or just want to continue this rampage?

What rampage? I make good posts, people give me shit, so I give people shit. The only difference is I get banned for it and the others don't.

• 1Salty
trolling. Right?

I didn't say hasty, I said decisive. Any of the people that get reported I read their posts. I pay attention to what they are doing. Where they post normally and whether they are following certain people around to harass them. That way I can see the big picture on whether that report was trolling or maybe they didn't know some history. I then have a better picture of that poster and know if they are going to be an issue in the future.

You want to be a moderator on a forum but can't be bothered to read a few posts?!?!
You make it sound like you have some fucking clue about what you are doing... Just read that one Pantheon thread. It is FULL of "trolling" and I was busy trying to talk about stuff with one the one or two other people who actually cared to talk, when the other 90 cunts wanted to just troll constantly. And conveniently you ignored ALL of that, month after month. It was only when I fight back that you show up and ban. That is why you are a clueless biased cunt.

• 1Salty
qwerty contributes absolutely nothing positive to the board.
You don't read my posts though. You are just that lonely faggot that hangs around the eq emu board and you didn't know what to make of me at first. Then some other pricks trolled me so I trolled them back and you got caught up in it so now you hate me. But you never saw any of my other posts. That makes you just one more of the hivemind dickheads.

• 1Salty
That's definitely it. We just want you to join our clique!
But it is true. If I posted shitty meme pictures and sucked up to people during the quiet times like what the rest of you do, I would be part of your shitty little clique. But you are all 50 year old losers with no lives, shitty personalities, nothing funny or interesting to say, nothing smart to say, and not even much understanding of gaming either. You just hang around here because you are sad fucks.

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.