Random TV show thread

spronk

FPS noob
CW the first TV network to basically bring all its shows to the internet, no cable sub or anything needed. Beginning of the end for TV networks, I think

14333739_1152434818182153_8561712894944158587_n.jpg

probably will still be country restrictions but VPNs get around that easy

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rise Rise RISE!!!

Bringing this thread back instead of making a new one.

Anyway Matt Frewer coming back as Max Headroom on AMC.

Actor Matt Frewer (“Eureka,” “The Stand”) portrayed the fictional artificial intelligence (AI) character advertised as “the first computer-generated TV presenter” and known for his biting commentary, stutter, and pitch-shifting voice.

“Halt and Catch Fire” co-creator Christopher Cantwell is writing the adaptation and is attached as showrunner, while Frewer is set to reprise his role as Max.

Elijah Wood and Daniel Noah’s SpectreVision and All3Media will produce.

spronk

FPS noob
in the age of vTubers being so hot seems kinda weird, have a feeling its gonna feel like its out of touch but we'll see

good bump though i just stop posting some TV news since there isn't a good thread for it and a waste to make new threads for shit thats far, far off

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
in the age of vTubers being so hot seems kinda weird, have a feeling its gonna feel like its out of touch but we'll see

good bump though i just stop posting some TV news since there isn't a good thread for it and a waste to make new threads for shit thats far, far off

Where can you watch Orphan Black these days anyways? That's the one with the ton of clones all played by the same chick right?

spronk

FPS noob
this website is the best for figuring out where to stream shit. OB is on some AMC+ or BBC streaming site, never used em

i just torrent everything and put it on my plex since nowadays shit moves around so much and they have started censoring old content, "oops someone said the N word better remove that episode forever"

spronk

FPS noob
this is a TV show by Rian Johnson with a pretty stacked cast, its pretty weird its on Peacock but I think Rian wanted to do a mystery show on network TV? but then why is it on peacock and not NBC...

and the "shit nobody watches is getting canned" continues, thank god

spronk

FPS noob
its streaming only (HBO Max), HoTD, succession etc would be including cable TV which isn't counted in these streaming wars

if its all TV probably NFL and World Cup 2022 would be the entire top 20 list, plus whatever shit women watch (gay bitchy bakers of miami beach?)

spronk

FPS noob

lol its gonna be a shit show guaranteed, the original had so much titties and ass which is verboten now

just all dicks and trannies in 100 BC

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user