Raspberry Pi

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My son turns 4 in April and for sure gonna be making a retropie box soon. He already really enjoys running around in ff15 on the ps4 so I figure get him some super Mario or something and he'll be in heaven.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My son turns 4 in April and for sure gonna be making a retropie box soon. He already really enjoys running around in ff15 on the ps4 so I figure get him some super Mario or something and he'll be in heaven.
It's a cool thing, it's cheap, and if your kid is interested it's a nice little look into programming/scripting.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Can someone grab me one, throw it in an envelope and ship it to Romania ? I'll cover all the costs of course. I have no chance of finding it here.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
my B&N says not shipped yet, to be clear it's the

MagPi issue 57, may, wed and fri is when my B&N get's mag shipments.

I have no idea wtf this is btw.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
ya, spent the day getting mine setup (p2). Good info, testing it now. If things work after testing I might see about getting one of the Pi Zeros and see if I can get it working on that.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So strange I've been doing a ton of automation research lately and stumbled onto people talking about the raspberry pi. I came here, dug up this thread on page 4 or 5, read it and now the thread is alive again.

Where'd you get yours? You buy a case? A combo?

Man I wish I had a 3d printer.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
a_skeleton_03 excellent, good to know, saw you were using one. I was looking at the ones with camera option/add-on to see about putting up more security cameras also.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Zeroes? Regular rpis have 100MB Ethernet ports
Not really. Internally they're USB-to-ethernet adapters. So if your USB crashes for whatever reason, you lose network. We have to run a cronjob to check that eth0 is up every 2m because of this.